Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Of all the PCCs I have owned or shot extensively my favorite is a G17 Roni with a red dot! I think because of the minimal recoil and size/weight ratio. The runner up is a free floated 16" Faxon pencil barreled AR on a QC10 lower that runs like a sewing machine with no recoil and no need for a FH or brake.

Other PCCs I own and comments:

Ruger PC9 original. Fun but heavy and hard to take down.

Colt Sporter 9mm. Classic but probably needs a heavier buffer. Stick mags look way cooler than they work/load.

MPA Mac11 type. Not quite as cool to shoot as it looked on Miami Vice...

Vector Uzi full size "pistol". Heavy and I don't like the kludgey semi auto firing pin/system.

POF MP5K reverse stretch. Runs great but maybe I'm too used to straight line AR recoil. Seems to slowly rock too much, maybe it's just me or the K model as everyone else loves MP5s Also safety sucks and mounting optics is too blocky.

Scorpion EVO carbine. Looks awesome. Shoots fine. A little blocky as compared to my slim Faxon AR. Mags keep cracking when left loaded no matter the generation. High hopes for the PSA and Magpul mags.

Scorpion EVO pistol. Looks awesome. Shoots fine but lots of moving mass vs overall weight given the plastic receiver. Trigger sucks. Same mag complaints. Can always trick out with all the aftermarket accessories!

FM-9 8" upper with a Stern Defense Glock adapter. I want to love this with the side charging handle but light strikes on Win white box (yes known issue...). Also the Glock adapter doesn't like speed reloads. When it runs it's awesome but again a bit extra recoil-ey as shorty blowbacks tend to be...

Hope this helps!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Good stuff! Thanks for your comments.

This Roni does look really sweet: https://caagearup.com/product/micro-roni-stabilizer/

I heard about the Roni a while back but it was only about 6 weeks ago that I saw one up close. I was at a tactical carbine competition and a guy I’ve shot with before had just bought one. He was raving about it and said he loved it.