Was excited to get my new MRO (120K serial # range) and Geissele super precision mount for a new pistol build. Today was my first range trip and I start out zeroing the irons thru the MRO (while off). I was a little frustrated that I had to add so much windage to the right to get it zeroed. Also was considerably high as well, but that is common for me so I had a taller front sight already with me in my bag, no big deal. Got it pretty close at 50 and 100 then I notice the MRO lens ... Holy crap, what just happened???IMG_20190714_135831 by Michael Starmer, on Flickr

I didn't even bother to turn it on. Packed all my stuff and headed out for my hour long drive from the range, fuming the whole way about how Optics Planet is going to hear from me in the morning. Once I get home I did a google search to see if there is a recall or anyone else has then problem, oh WTF this is normal????

Needless to say I kind of feel like an idiot.

Ok I get that this is normal, now I have the question does zeroing thru the MRO give a considerable poa/poi change vs. no optic? I have a Comp M3, H1 and an Eotech and never really noticed this much of a shift, but that tilted lens has me wondering?

Thanks

FYI it's a 11.5 Daniel Defense V7S upper (5.56) with Troy flip ups (HK front).