Thread: SKD PIG Plate Carrier in Multicam - FL

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

SKD PIG Plate Carrier in Multicam - FL

I am selling a SKD PIG Plate Carrier in multicam. Everything was purchased brand new by me direct from the manufacturer. I have tried it on a few times in the house for less than 5 minutes each time.
    None of the items have ever left the house and nothing has ever been fielded. I own concealable body armor and have come to the conclusion that I will never need a plate carrier so the complete setup
    can be sold. I will not sell the items separately and everything must go as a package. Because of this I am offering this at over 55% off of actual cost which is way below market value. The actual
    retail cost is listed next to each item for reference. Everything is new, unused and Multicam!!!

Items Included in Sale
    PIG carrier w/elastic cummberbund ($299.00)
    HSGI Adjustable Shoulder Pads ($26.00)
    PIG Hydration Carrier Gen 2 (2L) w/malice clips ($70.00)
    Source 2L Hydration Bladder (Brand New and unused) w/ Magnetic tube holder and UTA Rapid Refill Adapter ($72.00)
    PIG Molle Side Plate Carrier (MSPC) ($82.00)
    PIG Plate Carrier G-Hook Double D-Ring Kit (PIG-PC-GH-DD) ($13.00)
    1 Esstac 5.56 QUAD KYWI Pouch w/ malice clips ($88.00)
    First Spear Retro fit tube molle cummberbund ($237.00)
    2 AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight ALSC Body Armor 10" x 12" ($275.00)
    2 AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight Side Body Armor 6" x 8" ($100.00)
    SKD Armor Soft Armor Cummerbund Inserts (IIIA), 1 Pair - 5.5" x 9" ($120.00
    Velocity Systems PIG Plate Carrier Soft Armor Backer (1 Pair), 100% Dyneema ($319.00)
    Tough Hook Plate Carrier Hanger (Tan) ($17.00)
    T.Rex Arms C-A-T Tourniquet Holder ($15.00)
    North American Rescue C-A-T Tourniquet ($24.00)
    US Flag Velcro Patch (3x5 Multicam) ($5.00)

This package retails for over $1763.00 plus shipping.

I am asking $775.00 shipped (Lower 48) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (if you want to use regular PayPal it will be $799.00 shipped to cover fees). SOLD
    I am not looking for any specific trades but feel free to offer. All trades must be in my favor.

The pictures show everything except for the following items because they are in the plate carrier:
    Source 2L Hydration Bladder (Brand New and unused) and UTA Rapid Refill Adapter (inside the PIG Hydration Carrier)
    2 AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight ALSC Body Armor 10" x 12" (Inside the PC)
    Velocity Systems PIG Plate Carrier Soft Armor Backer (1 Pair), 100% Dyneema (inside the PC)

If you want a detailed picture of something listed that you do not see just email me and ask.

Attachment 58067Attachment 58068Attachment 58069Attachment 58070Attachment 58071

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross
    posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. I will not sell or ship to any location where this is illegal. The buyer
    is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 08-11-19 at 23:24.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I will listen to reasonable offers.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Don't be afraid to send me your offers.