Thread: Bowers Bitty?

Feedback Score

Bowers Bitty?

I’m looking to get a 22 suppressor for use with my 22LR Walther PP and 22 Magnum CZ rifle. I came across the Bowers Bitty. Does anyone have experience with it. If so, what are the pros and cons?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Between 2 buddy's and myself, got to each fire about 10 rounds of mix (super & subs)... don't know what witchery they did, but it's Amazing ! Definitely on my short list !!

Feedback Score
    I bought one and it got out of jail today.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    What is this? Must investigate.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Is it the smallest .22lr can? Whatever happened to that “pill bottle” can?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I bought one and it got out of jail today.
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it. I went back and forth between one of these and an Oculus which I just picked up yesterday. It will spend the majority of its time in the short configuration on my 21A.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Is it the smallest .22lr can? Whatever happened to that “pill bottle” can?
    I'm not sure of the connection between these guys and Gemtech, but it's being made by GSL now.

https://gsltechnology.com/product/pillbox22lr/
    Last edited by bryanZ06; 05-09-20 at 08:16.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanZ06 View Post
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it. I went back and forth between one of these and an Oculus which I just picked up yesterday. It will spend the majority of its time in the short configuration on my 21A.
    I shot it yesterday on my CZ512 chambered in 22 Magnum and my Walther PPK/S chambered in 22LR. Unfortunately, I forgot that it would be much more ideal to shoot subsonic ammo until I was packing up for the range. It suppressed, but I obviously still got the supersonic crack down range. I need to get some subsonic ammo before I can give a real evaluation. It spent all that time in jail and I wasn't ready for it. The shame...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I shot it yesterday on my CZ512 chambered in 22 Magnum and my Walther PPK/S chambered in 22LR. Unfortunately, I forgot that it would be much more ideal to shoot subsonic ammo until I was packing up for the range. It suppressed, but I obviously still got the supersonic crack down range. I need to get some subsonic ammo before I can give a real evaluation. It spent all that time in jail and I wasn't ready for it. The shame...
    Which .22LR were you shooting?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Bowers Bitty?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanZ06 View Post

I'm not sure of the connection between these guys and Gemtech, but it's being made by GSL now.

https://gsltechnology.com/product/pillbox22lr/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree