Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to Monty / Corrie (Centurion Arms)

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Big Thanks to Monty / Corrie (Centurion Arms)

I know others have similar experiences with Centurion Arms, but Monty and Corrie deserve some props for their exceptional products, customer service, and the great folks they are.

I have been using their products for a long time and there is a reason for that. I have used and abused pretty much everything and I seem to always come back to Centurion parts for builds. From the C4 rails that go back many years, Crane spec mk12 barrels that Hammer, RECCE barrels, the very best 12.5 carbine barrel available from anyone (yes I'm talking about someone actually porting this barrel properly), the 14.5 / 16 inch middle weight profile barrels that most folks didn't even know about, to the cost/performance for their BCGs, and the newer CMR rails. Just top notch all around. And I haven't even gotten into the latest and greatest offerings they are coming out with and already have.

Their are only a handful of companies in the industry that are this "hands on". My receipts have a hand written thank you on it. If you happen to have a problem you deal with Corrie and it's solved instantly. You have a tech question you get Monty on the phone. That just isn't the normal these days and this attention to detail and support can't go unrecognized.

I always like to support Centurion and recommend their products not just because of what I mentioned above, but because they truly have some of the best products available that just work. The rest is just a bonus.

Thanks Monty and Corrie. Your products, hard work, attention to detail, and the way you treat your customers makes for an easy decision when choosing parts for rifles. Keep up the good work. And for anyone who hasen't tried Centurion, you need to... Your missing out.

Thanks,

Jake
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Centurion Arms is good to go for sure!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYH1 View Post
    Centurion Arms is good to go for sure!

NYH1.
    +1 I couldn't have said it any better.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am relatively new to the AR world, but not to the world of shooting. In getting into AR's my experience with Centurion Arms has been like most everyone's--just outstanding. Purchased a 12" C4 rail for a Sig M400 Vtac which fit perfectly, looks great, and is solid as a rock. Most recently purchased a complete lower with a Geissele Super Tricon trigger. Had email discussions with Corrie about the trigger, which they were happy to obtain and install at no extra charge. I think I will be putting together a 12.5 upper soon from then once I get my Form 1 approved (in the process now). Depending on what it is I'm looking for, Centurion Arms is definitely one of my "go to" places. Their products are top notch and their friendly service can't be beat.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Yes, they are on top of things for sure! I may look into another upper or complete one, may be a 11.5 pistol and do the paperwork. I would want a FSB though on this one.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I have had excellent experiences each time I’ve called or purchased. The products are top notch. The handwritten note was completely unexpected, and it did stick with me.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Agreed, I still use the C-4's and some of the best barrels available.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    They are definitely one of the top vendors I have purchased from.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nothing but great experiences here too. Had a small hiccup on a recent order and no sooner had I sent an email I had Corrie and Monty's immediate attention and they identified the issue and resolved it within a couple hours. Great to deal with all around.

- Brian

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    "The greatest ideas are those that appear obvious to the casual observer."

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They are definitely at the top of this industry.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast