Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Handguns that have dropped off the radar entirely (or nearly so)

Feedback Score
    MAB P-15. It was one of the first double stack 9mm pistols (after the Browning P35), Heavy duty and did I say heavy? Super accurate and very well finished.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlsatian View Post
    MAB P-15. It was one of the first double stack 9mm pistols (after the Browning P35), Heavy duty and did I say heavy? Super accurate and very well finished.
    I'm not sure those were on the radar lately then dropped off. Instead, they're more like an obscure surplus handgun that was used by France and a few of her colonies 40+ years ago

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    While I don't get the impression the CZ P10C is "flopping" it does seem like a lot of the initial buzz surrounding the gun has fizzled.
    So it might be relegated to being a "sleeper hit" like a lot of CZ guns vs the Glock 19 killer some thought it would be.

Within a year of hitting the market, the Remington RP9/RP45's were being sold by PSA at one point as low as like $199. I think the RP-series had little going for them in terms of features to distinguish themselves over other designs in the eyes of potential buyers, plus they are huge guns, and their release came on the heels of the R51 debacle. There may have been some function issues with the early ones too. Altogether I think that spells flop.

Mossberg just released some subcompact 9mm that I predict isn't going to get much traction, but you never know. Maybe it's a great gun but I don't see myself taking the plunge to try one out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just saw the P10C going for $399.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Jericho 941!

A guy I know says he just bought one from someone for around 400 bucks. Haven't seen one in a long time.

It was a fun entry, back in the day, in the "9mm vs. .45ACP" debate.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I’d say the Archon Type B...and it is a fantastic pistol. There were some initial issues with a weak striker spring. But that has been worked out. It is quite flat shooting and has a great trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I remember a lot of buzz on the Arex Rex Zero and havent heard much lately. Tim from Militaryarms on Youtube did his "torture" test on one and it performed the best of any pistol. That initially created a lot of buzz but seems to have fizzled

I remember hearing a lot of positive buzz on the Lionheart pistols but it seems they never caught on

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post

I remember hearing a lot of positive buzz on the Lionheart pistols but it seems they never caught on
    I don't think they really caught on the first time

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    All semi-auto 'Glock Killers' have a life of 1 day to 15 months.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    All semi-auto 'Glock Killers' have a life of 1 day to 15 months.
    This. The CZ P10C so far is the only glock 19 sized gun that can match the 19. Notice I said match, not beat it.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast