Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Gun: Maverick.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well we already know the Chinese aren't the bad guys because they took off the Japanese and Taiwanese (Republic of China) flag off his jacket. Kinda lending credulity to the SuperDrone/Iran theory.

That said....I kinda like Chinxploitation movies like Operation Red Sea. It is total and absolute CCP propaganda for the Chinese Marines but holy god it was pretty gory towards the end. It was amusing. Plus when homeboy used that bullpup Dragunov to kill Somalis...that was pretty based actually.

I also doubt its the Russians. Thats so played out. I bet its Iran. They been banging that drum for a minute, Dems and Repubs alike

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    New Trailer, lots of questions.

WTF is that plane at the end?

There were rumors of them fighting Iran or some kind of Super Drones and that Maverick uses an F-35. Thats not an F-35. With all the new talk of trans-orbital extra-atmospheric flight....it looks like an SR-71ish fighter jet.

I do not know planes. Interesting for sure.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

There were rumors of them fighting Iran or some kind of Super Drones and that Maverick uses an F-35. Thats not an F-35. With all the new talk of trans-orbital extra-atmospheric flight....it looks like an SR-71ish fighter jet.

It looks Aurora-ish.

Feedback Score
    Just saw this. Looking a bit more cartoonish than the original sneak peak. The line about invitations versus orders was funny.

I almost think that Cruise always wanted to make the movie with real cockpit video, but the actors all got tossed and puked and the cameras couldn't deal with it. I think he finally got the money to make it, the cameras he needed and actors (including himself) that could deal with the G's. And frankly, his time was ticking to get this done.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Everything I saw looked like a Navy F 18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrem View Post
    You didn't wait til the end obviously.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrem View Post
    So you missed the F-14 in the beginning as well as the fake delta wing high altitude (he was wearing a pressure suit) plane at the end...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

https://i.imgur.com/Fdgq3Qw.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014...7435886599.jpg
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    All I know is that as a child of the 60's, I was told we'd be flying space planes on a regular basis by the year 2000. I became an airline pilot... I want my damn space plane!!!!
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Did see the F14s....as a legacy aircraft I felt those weren’t relevant as they are no longer being used. So I skipped mentioning them. Those are nearly 25 years obsolete or so.

The thing at the end was so unrecognizable it did not register with me as anything I’ve seen before so I musta blanked or missed it or figured “meh another F 18.”

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast