Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BCM Comp Mod 0 - “designed to reduce...flash signature” ....?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    IMI works good too, but if maximum flash reduction is the goal Interlock is the best I’ve used by a wide margin. Also reduced gas when running suppressed. The penalty is reduced muzzle velocity vs. max pressure ammo but you are going to lose a lot of that velocity with 10.5 anyway. I can chrono difference in a couple of weeks for comparisons.
    Last edited by ryanm; 07-26-19 at 08:41.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    It's the AMMO, not the comp!!

I was shooting my 10.5 at an indoor range; and when I switched from one type of ammo to another, the flash was very noticeable.
    This. The comp probably helps the flash be more pronounced, but it's the powder.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good to know that the cheap Russian ammo I bought for hunting has low flash

Hunting before sunrise or after sunset and getting blinded by your initial shot would be interesting

Feedback Score
    Despite what some are saying, this has not been my experience. I guess it depends on the muzzle device being used and time of day, but even good FH's I've used didn't play well with Russian ammo. Maybe they are not shooting in low light (or actual darkness). I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tim808 View Post
    Good to know that the cheap Russian ammo I bought for hunting has low flash

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought 7.62x39 silver bear SP and have an A2 flashhider.

I’m hunting from the ground, not a stand, and shots will likely be under 20 yards.

It would be interesting to be blinded and hearing it’s sibling coming at me....and my buddy also being blinded.

Guess I’ll have to bring my flip down sunglasses and take the initial shot from behind a tree just in case :-)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Is Wolf Gold even Russian? I thought it was sources from some other country.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    >10.5 barrel
    >No flash

Pick one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Is Wolf Gold even Russian? I thought it was sources from some other country.
    Taiwanese

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Euro have you had a chance to try interlock yet? On G36C with Surefire warcomp CTN interlock has almost no flash. Zero flash with suppressor. G36C = 9” barrel. CTN is not as good as regular open tined warcomp for flash reduction.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    This. The comp probably helps the flash be more pronounced, but it's the powder.
    Mark,

What’s your experience with Ramshot TAC out of a shorty? Is it pretty flashy or no?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast