Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: Picard

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    He will always first be Leondegrance

Yea, always thought that was a good movie!

The only downside to it is who to root for? Merlin, I suppose. And Percival.

I'm not paying CBS.

Also, Although he's an excellent actor he's very politically active and hates Trump with passion.
    Last edited by Ron3; 07-22-19 at 22:42.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    He was a moron... why chase hamburgers if you got filet mignon like that?
    For every hot chick there's a guy who's sick of her shit. I also have to think it wasn't a burger joint they were shopping at.

7 of 9 is a welcome addition though.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    CBS had another Star Trek series a few years ago that was only available on their streaming service. I was able to watch one episode for free, but I wasn't going to sign up for it just for that. The episode I watched was promising. No idea if it's still on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks promising. Hope they don't progressive agenda it up like the new Star Trek or I will be out early.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Also, Although he's an excellent actor he's very politically active and hates Trump with passion.
    Most of the political activism I've seen from him has been on behalf of dogs - and especially pit bulls (you may notice that Picard has a pibble in the trailers).

And most Europeans (and most intelligent, freedom-loving Americans) that I know hate Trump with a passion, so I see nothing exceptional there.

Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    CBS had another Star Trek series a few years ago that was only available on their streaming service. I was able to watch one episode for free, but I wasn't going to sign up for it just for that. The episode I watched was promising. No idea if it's still on.
    It is.

Apparently the new season will have (has? I have no idea if it's airing currently or will air soon) Pike and Spock.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    And most Europeans (and most intelligent, freedom-loving Americans) that I know hate Trump with a passion, so I see nothing exceptional there.
    I was waiting to see who would "douche" up the thread first. We have a winner.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    Same. I wanted to watch it and would love to watch Picard but I don't plan on signing up for another streaming service for just one show.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

I don't care what Europeans think of our presidents, Trump included. And while off topic, I fancy myself somewhat intelligent and fairly freedom loving and I don't hate Trump with or without a passion. I may not like a lot of things about him but I do not hate him.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Patrick Stewart is one of those guys that looked 50 years old from 25 to 70,
    Then woke up and starting looking 80.

If he lives to 110, I assume he will die looking 80.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I was waiting to see who would "douche" up the thread first. We have a winner.
    I wasn’t the first to bring politics, Trump, or the progressive agenda into this, so...

Physician, heal thyself.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast