Thread: Darrel Ralph Design Dominator V4

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Darrel Ralph Design Dominator V4

**SOLD**

I have a Darrel Ralph Design Dominator V4 for sale. Comes with the pouch. I brought this directly from Mr. Ralph a few years ago at SHOT Show. I absolutely love this knife but I need the funds. The knife was carried and used therefore there are miscellaneous scratches on the handle. The action is smooth as better and the lockup is solid. See attached photographs. I am asking $OLD (Shipped and insured to your door CONUS) or best reasonable offer. I accept PayPal, I can cover the fees. If you have any questions, please message me or email me at ddnguyen9@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by ddnguyen9; 07-25-19 at 20:13. Reason: SOLD
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump to the top! Make me an offer and I might accept it!
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."