Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about CCR terribly botched Beretta 92A1 refinishing?

Feedback Score
    What if you use a stainless steel needle bottle to oil your rails? Will the stainless scratch the finish on the rails?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathNinja View Post
    Thats about the ****ing stupidest thing I've heard, almost impossibly stupid! You brats would cry to mama like treed cubs if this shit had happened to your cereal box gun of the week! Only a moron, literally a sub-moron would adopt the attitude of this douche-bag. You ship a gun off to be refinished, and you imply that after dropping hundreds on that refinish, you'd look with what, admiration at the blemishes they introduced to it? The rest of you count to ten and then apply your idiocy to yourselves.... When I send a device off to be fixed, it had best be just that upon its return, and I can assure everyone of you that the above dickforbrains would do exactly that too!
    so it's not deleted
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sorry for the offense, was just bustin chops. Going to be hard to determine who damaged the slide to frame fitment since 2 people did work and function test was done afterwards. Can't see a surface treatment adding enough difference to rub through type 3 annodizing. Sounds like gunsmith messed up more than just surface treatment.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=DeathNinja;2753757]This issue is resolved....[/QU

Do you mind sharing the details of the resolution?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    [QUOTE=steelcore;2755264]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathNinja View Post
    This issue is resolved....[/QU

Do you mind sharing the details of the resolution?
    I doubt he will, he was banned. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still says member under his name on my computer.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess he had his ban lifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    He is permanently banned as of now.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I read DeathNinja's backtrail posts. While he seemed to be on the brittle side, in an Olight thread a couple of long time posters showed an awesome lack of reading comprehension. It was painfully funny how they caused him to go bonkers.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123