Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SilencerCo Saker K direct thread

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Wow.
    I just ordered a couple hours ago.

Anyone up to seeing if they would still do the 5+ deal? It’s not like there is a hurry on it.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Obviously, they would all go to the same FFL, unless there are others out here in northern Indiana.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, if I had endless funds I'd grab 2-3, but overall I dislike direct thread on centerfire semis.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    For a rifle that will see minimal round count (house gun- I have a near identical setup which I take to the range), would Rocksett alone suffice in securing this can? I have always been recommended away from direct-thread on semi-autos.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I was almost ready to inpulse-buy one of these when they went on sale last time, and now they are in stock again I almost did the same thing again. I was talking with a friend and decided to pass. I have a saker 556 (not the K), with the keymo adapter, and a sandman-K, so it really isn't something I need. While I do think the original Saker cans are extremely robust and solid rifle cans, my buddy mentioned the new YHM 556 K can as an alternative that is almost the same price, with the option of both direct thread, or QD from the factory. If the saker is what you want, this is a great deal, and mine with the flash hiding endcap is a phenomenal 5.56 AR suppressor. However, I decided against getting one, due to what I already have, and the other options now available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12