Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THIS WEEK'S SIGN THAT THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This is the type of thing that causes moderate people who try to be 'tolerant of all people' to start turning their back on the trans world. It also exposes the true whack jobs when they come forward to stand up for this kind of insanity.

Like this is a great litmus test. If some one supports this dude suing because these chicks don't want to wax his balls, we're not going to be friends ever. Nor will you ever have an opinion I respect.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A little veer from my OP, or maybe not:

I worked a our state's LE Academy. We were a residential Academy, any student/recruit who lived more than 25 miles from the Academy had to reside in the dorm. During my career our basic classes ranged from a high of 78 per basic, to 60 max per basic with a new basic starting every seven weeks, resulting in 100+ students in the dorm at times.

With such numbers it wasn't surprising that we had gay students in almost every class.

Being the thoughtful guy I am, one day I approached admin and asked what our response would be if a student came to us and said 'My room mate told me that he/she thought I ought to know they are gay. I don't feel comfortable with sharing a room with someone who might see me as a sex object.'

That turned into an interesting discussion, ending with me suggesting that by their logic we could just as well assign rooms randomly, with no regard for gender.

At the time I didn't know they were Canadian Officials.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Wax oh sorry used a straight razor
    Bright side no more removal surgery !

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    This is the type of thing that causes moderate people who try to be 'tolerant of all people' to start turning their back on the trans world. It also exposes the true whack jobs when they come forward to stand up for this kind of insanity.
    Just sit back and watch the left eat itself. Oh, here's another example - feminist Ph.D. student about to be kicked out of school for complaining that trans-women aren't real women:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/univer...-become-women/

When's it all done we're going to be back to 40's values, for good and bad - it won't all be good.

Knowing Vancouver I guarantee you there are hundreds of bikini waxers who don't care what parts a customer has, as long as they have cash. This person must have sought out those few who object, for their own goals. I won't even say for political goals, I think some of these people are just desperately seeking validation. Rather like the gay couples that ignore thousands of bakers who don't care about gay weddings, to find the one or two in a state who won't endorse gay marriage in frosting.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post

Like this is a great litmus test. If some one supports this dude suing because these chicks don't want to wax his balls, we're not going to be friends ever. Nor will you ever have an opinion I respect.
    I am sure there are lots of liberals who are for “trans rights” until it collides with their little world. We are starting to see the backlash in the sports world where a man who thinks he is a woman competes against women and wins. All of a sudden those lacking Y chromosomes are not too happy.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Simple solution: Pour wax on weiner, wrap with cloth, pull cloth with maximum effort.

It's actually worse when you read what this man has been texting and posting...
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/49743...ale-matt-walsh
    Last edited by grnamin; 07-22-19 at 14:01.

Feedback Score
    Okay. Every "out there" thread I've ever posted just got owned.

I can't even imagine the pain of having one's huevos waxed. Just the thought makes mine want to crawl up my como se llama.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Absolutely awesome.

I identify as lesbian.
    Me too. And I won the hugest clit contest at the county fair.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I hate to say it but the U.S. is right there with them. Don't think this won't or hasn't happened here yet. Once society has agreed to play along with these degenerates' mental illness and forced all to accept it as "normal" then the sky is the limit for them. This is just the beginning of the downfall of western civilization
    Yeah, but Canada only has Justin Trudeau. We have the damn Congress.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Okay. Every "out there" thread I've ever posted just got owned.

I can't even imagine the pain of having one's huevos waxed. Just the thought makes mine want to crawl up my como se llama.
    Send him someplace they'll wax him with superglue so he can sit down to pee forever. =8-0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast