Thread: Custom Glock Gen 4 G19 MOS

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)

Custom Glock Gen 4 G19 MOS

[SIZE=3] Summer clean out of the gear bin continues with a big ticket item. Up for sale is a custom Gen 4 G19 MOS. Pistol has less than 200 rounds down range and is in excellent condition. The only reason I’m selling this is I am transitioning to the G45 MOS which I happen to shoot better with my bear paw hands.

I have more than $1,100 tied up in this G19 with the following modifications and additions that were made:

New purchase of G19 MOS
    Finger groove removal and 360 degree custom “ Hatch Design” laser-cut stipple done by Alpha Dog Arms (more information HERE)
    Undercut and smoothing of the trigger guard
    Apex Action Enhancement Trigger Package
    Ameriglo Suppressor Height Night Sights (Black Rear and High-Viz Green Tritium Front)
    Glock Gen 5 Marksman Barrel
    Vickers Extended Slide Release

Package will include clamshell box with all OEM parts (slide release, trigger, bar, connector & striker block), beaver tail grips and documentation etc. Throw on the optic of your choice and you are ready to go. The stipple pattern is awesome. Just enough bite to maximize grip, but more of a medium grit feel so it will not irritate the skin during concealed carry.

I hate to let this go with so much investment, but my loss is you gain at:

Now $695 shipped from my FFL to yours *** SOLD ***

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 08-29-19 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)
    Too many G19's in the EE at the moment. Let's thin the herd. Price drop to $735 shipped from my FFL to yours.

If anyone has interest in just the frame, or just the slide, make an offer.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 08-13-19 at 09:49.

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)
    Bump with possible trades added.

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)
    Let's get this moving again. All PM's responded to. Now $695 shipped from my FFL to yours.

For the price of the pistol and the sights, you get the upgraded barrel, Vickers slide stop, Apex trigger and all the frame work (finger groove removal, unique 360 degree stipple and undercut and smoothed trigger guard) for free.

Also willing to split frame and slide up. Make an offer.

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)
    This is coming with me to my dealer tomorrow to see if there is a trade to do. Will split the frame and slide into two packages. Contact me with interest.