Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24-month exemption

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hopefully this is my last question.
    Using the 24 month exemption, one does NOT have to upload their Schedule A, record of funds, nor their assignment of interest?

Seems to me it just keeps you from uploading the trust but you would have to submit a new schedule A and assignment of interest and the record of funds.
    Maybe I’m overthinking this but looks like the the 24 month exemption only keeps you from uploading the trust and not the three other documents.

Can anyone verify.
    Thanks
    Last edited by ace4059; 08-21-19 at 20:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have never done this, but I'm shocked how they re read my massive trust every time I submit. All the while I Have 3 cans in the que.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Hopefully this is my last question.
    Using the 24 month exemption, one does NOT have to upload their Schedule A, record of funds, nor their assignment of interest?

Seems to me it just keeps you from uploading the trust but you would have to submit a new schedule A and assignment of interest and the record of funds.
    Maybe I’m overthinking this but looks like the the 24 month exemption only keeps you from uploading the trust and not the three other documents.

Can anyone verify.
    Thanks
    Never sent any of that in to begin with. Did 2 cans in 2014. Just got a new stamp in last week. No changes on trust. Only issue was having to send ina form 23 RP form and another set of prints and pics of me. Even though they already had a set on hand.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can now verify and answer my own questions.
    I sent in the 24 month exemption for an eform form 1.
    Only completed the responsible person questionnaire and fingerprint cards then uploaded a statement that my trust has not changed.

Had the form 1 approved 5 weeks to the date.

You do not have to submit the schedule a, assignment of interest, etc... the exemption takes care of all the other paper work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123