Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92X series

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

New Beretta 92X series

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/90-seri..._hsmi=75016845

Beretta 92X series - the full size frames are Vertec grips while the Compact frame is still the same. All have rails. Can have either FS or G configuration.

The best part is the Centurion model. I've been writing letters to Santa for over a dozen years asking for a Vertec Centurion, he finally talked sense into those pizza makers. Take my money now Beretta.

Just saw on another forum that J.J. Racaza jumped from CZ to Beretta. I guess he will be featuring the new 92X single action gun.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I saw this a few weeks ago... OMG, I'm interested. This actually might get me to switch from Sig after 30 years of carrying them. PLEASE be everything I think it will be.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Jj and I talked about the possibility of him making the jump. The open gun he's going to be running is a legitimate open gun, at some point they'll be designing an actual frame mount for the optic and not the rail mount that currently exists. Eduardo de cobos made the jump earlier this year and it's assumed he'll be running the production version.

Feedback Score
    So, is this Beretta trying to squeeze more mileage out of the 92 series?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Well, Colt did a pretty good job with the 1911. Sorry, not all of us like Tupperware products.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Well, Colt did a pretty good job with the 1911. Sorry, not all of us like Tupperware products.
    I'm OK with that. The whole 90Two thing didn't work out too well, but I actually liked the design.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    It's bringing the platform into the 21st century. rails, smaller grip with wraparound options, g kit, etc. Think of the new normal 92x line as the normalization of M9A3 innovations across the line. The Performance series are all steel and have their own innovations but are 3-4x the price.
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am getting pretty sick of Beretta coming out with new awesomeness every damn time I pay off my CC. That compact looks like something I will have to have.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I don't know - has the CZ 75 seen as many iterations as the Beretta 92?

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Just when I thought my days of buying Beretta's was over...Steel...Safety on the frame...
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast