Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Potential problem with Anderson receiver

Feedback Score
    Dude, he is shameless. Carries a Remington R51, loves his 'prized' Taurus 1911 and Judge. Shit you not, I could go on and on. He has about 200 guns, bless his heart, and they're all pretty much pawn shop rejects and gun show seconds. When we shoot our AR's, he has the quintessential "parts is parts" outlook. Doesn't know LMT from DPMS. I try. Lord knows I try.....

LOL'd at the sticker

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    NOT to be cruel (welllll... yeah - to be cruel), but - does he have the sticker?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Dude, he is shameless. Carries a Remington R51, loves his 'prized' Taurus 1911 and Judge. Shit you not, I could go on and on. He has about 200 guns, bless his heart, and they're all pretty much pawn shop rejects and gun show seconds. When we shoot our AR's, he has the quintessential "parts is parts" outlook. Doesn't know LMT from DPMS. I try. Lord knows I try.....
    I guess the next question I have is, how does he shoot?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    He probably doesn’t.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    He does shoot because I can hear him doing so. However, his '100y range' is only 84y according to my laser rangefinder. That says a lot right there. Reminds me of that movie Kingpin with the 15 frame bowling score.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    He probably doesn’t.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes, his 100 yard range only being 84 yards says tons🤣

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123