Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clever Glock marketing strategy perhaps?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by klc4622 View Post
    Anyone read the results on the MAC testing of the decked out G17 Gen4 with a Glockmeister Gen 4 frame plug installed, Beretta PX4 was stock and HK P30 with only one custom, the USP hammer Spring? You Glock lovers will not like those results at all. It also failed at the same sandy water phase performed by a Navy SEAL and MARSOC testing. Not to put anyone in a panic, the chances of your pistola facing these conditions would be rare. However, the results even surprised me that 4 additional the G17 sent in to test failed and could not be repaired. The PX4 jammed but after a quick rinsing it went bang. The HK P30 went bang even under water. I am not a HK fan boy even though I own a few pistols and long bangers, I also like CZ, Walther and the Sig P320 and 226. I was just wondering if anyone had read or seen that testing on those 3 pistols.
    Somehow.....not in a panic. The results surprised even you? And you are?

Feedback Score
    I’m old school, I prefer blued steel and walnut. For my Glocks, I prefer the default color, black. Nonetheless, I’m in favor of just about anything that gets honest people to ‘arm up’.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123