Well I went with the Dara holsters slick side model. So far I like it. It's well constructed and has all the features I was looking for. The "claw" defiantly works, I do believe I could conceal a 19 using one of these. The holster rides pretty high, making it extremely comfortable for appendix carry for me.

My main carry has been a Shield since forever, using a simple top mounted clip style holster made by Eight2ten. This combo has worked very good for me as it's very comfortable and super quick to put on and take off. I decided to stray to this Dara style clip because I have a G-Code holster with similar clips (or so I thought). The clip on this Dara holster feels like it's about 10 times the strength of the G-Code style when trying to get the clip open enough to slide down over a double thick gun belt and fighting to get the "claw" in at the same time. That's my only complaint with it, I may try it with out the "claw" or try borrowing one of the G-Code clips. But it really only takes about 10 seconds to put it on and I can promise you it's not coming off unless you want it to, LOL.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

IMG_20190817_174651289_HDR.jpgIMG_20190817_174723176_HDR.jpgIMG_20190817_175220847_HDR.jpg