Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P365 owners, what holster?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

P365 owners, what holster?

Bought a P365 about a month ago, looking at holsters now. I haven't bought a holster in the past few years, things have changed somewhat and new companies have popped up. Just wanting to know what you guys are using on a daily basis, before I make my decision to purchase.

Feedback Score
    Phlster, dark star gear, Henry holsters, and Jm custom kydex are done if the best.

The way the holster is designed, kydex quality, and attachment methods and materials are important. Above brands get those parts right

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thank you, some other makers to look at.

I had looked at Henry holsters, but crossed them off my list for a reason I may have to take a second look at. I have not looked at the others you mentioned.

Feedback Score
    Out of curiosity what feature turned you off of them?

You didn't happen to go to Penn State did you? Knew someone with your user name - Cutter that why in to the army after he left State college

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Out of curiosity what feature turned you off of them?

You didn't happen to go to Penn State did you? Knew someone with your user name - Cutter that why in to the army after he left State college
    I really prefer the mag release to be at least partially protected by the holster, not that big of an issue with the 365. And I also like to have more material wrapping around the the upper portion of the slide, like up to and maybe even covering the rear sight. I'm really picky, LOL.

Of all the schools I went to, Penn. State was not one of them. Your friend can't be half bad though with a screen name like that, LOL.

Oh, and you need to screen shot your post. As of this writing you have 556 post to the forum!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I use a DeSantis Intruder for mine. Very similar to a Galco King Tuk but a little more compact. I like it because I can tuck a shirt over it for church so I don't look sloppy with a shirt out, but still carrying comfortably & where i want the weapon. Worth checking out if you want tuckable.
    I can drink a quart of monkey and still stand still...

Feedback Score
    I have a homemade holster. $7 in material and half an hour. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Milt Sparks:

https://www.miltsparks.com/store.php...egory=28350085

Several models from JM Custom Kydex.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I have a crossbreed IWB I bought from their website to fit with a streamlight TLR-6 attached. I have no real complaints, though I did trim the leather a bit so I could get a better grip when drawing.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have made pocket holsters in the past and I am trying to pattern one for the 365 now, first one failed, too tight.

Anyway, as for IWB, anyone use DARA holsters? They look to be just about what I'm looking for, minus the semi closed muzzle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast