Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P365 owners, what holster?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've used the Sig Mini Wing IWB they sell on their website for over a year. I think it's made by Blackpoint Tactical or something like that. It's very comy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I see this is an older thread so the OP hopefully got taken care of by now but since others have bumped it in the last few days, and my holster of choice for the 365 hasn't been mentioned I'll chime in:
    I carry my p365 in a Stealthgear Ventcore mini. This was my first experience with the synthetic inner half hybrid holster (either straight kydex or old school leather before) and I really couldn't be happier with it! Super comfy against your skin to wear all day, screw adjustable retention, end-user customizable cant. I especially appreciate the "combat cut" so I'm able to get a full grip on the tiny frame before drawing (yes that's an option on many different brands, just highlighting it).

Feedback Score
    I didn't read through the entire thread. Anyone looking for an OWB leather pancake Richties Gunleather makes a nice one for the P365 and the XL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Standard Co Holsters appear to be very high quality. No experience with them (yet) but all the reports I've read about them have been very positive. You can also choose the height of your sweat guard. https://standardcousa.com/

Feedback Score
    I highly recommend Kusiak Leather. I carry a P365 everyday in a minimalist. Thin and stiff like kydex but leather. Good price too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will second on an IWB Crossbreed, they are great quality, fit well for me, and I use them for a couple platforms. I agree each user may have to perform slight trimming based on personal preferences. They also have seconds at great prices, and I have yet to find any problems with them?
    Stay safe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234