Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P365 owners, what holster?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have an On Your Six IWB holster that works very well- until you reholster the pistol while the muzzle is hot!

Last edited by MistWolf; 08-03-19 at 16:51.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    I have an On Your Six IWB holster that works very well- until you reholster the pistol while the muzzle is hot!

Yes, that little pistol does get hot quick, much hotter than my shield.

Feedback Score
    I’m a fan of the Light Tuck by Vedder Holsters, personally. They usually ship within 1-3 days as well so you get your gear quickly.

Feedback Score
    Tenicor Velo is the best I’ve ever used. New Gen 4 model is out so perhaps I’ll get another.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cutter_spc View Post
    I have made pocket holsters in the past and I am trying to pattern one for the 365 now, first one failed, too tight.

Anyway, as for IWB, anyone use DARA holsters? They look to be just about what I'm looking for, minus the semi closed muzzle.
    I have not tried one, but just checked out their site. They seem to be quality. They use a good quality kydex and good attachments

Feedback Score
    I carry mine in a crossbreed supertuck IWB holster currently and really like how it carries.

I am interested though in a locking retention holster for the P365, since i have kids, and don't always want it in a safe when it's rarely not on me. Anyone know if Safariland is making an ALS or something similar for the P365 anytime soon? Or does anyone know of any other good locking holsters?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I carry mine in a crossbreed supertuck IWB holster currently and really like how it carries.

I am interested though in a locking retention holster for the P365, since i have kids, and don't always want it in a safe when it's rarely not on me. Anyone know if Safariland is making an ALS or something similar for the P365 anytime soon? Or does anyone know of any other good locking holsters?
    ALS & similar are typically only for duty/service weapons - pretty uncommon for a deep concealment type pistol for anyone to make. Blackhawk Serpa (kinda yuk IMO) might - if not they make a Serpa for a Shield & wouldn't be surprised if that wouldn't lock in a P365 also. The BH stuff does fit Safariland QLS, so you could probably go way round about and make a P365 go onto a Safariland war belt setup if you really wanted to hodgepodge it

* which BTW is exactly what i do for things like CZ Shadow2 that they don't make an ALS for - bolt a CompTac body onto a Safariland QLS clip. That works, but loses the lock.... Another thought that would require some trial & error, but you could take the heat gun to the holster right at the depression in the trigger guard and then make that a little deeper. Will make the retention much worse drawing, but bearable and will get it enough a small enough child won't be able to overcome it. & if they can, probably big enough to figure out how to defeat an ALS anyway....
    Last edited by CMV; 08-05-19 at 11:40.
    I can drink a quart of monkey and still stand still...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CMV View Post
    ALS & similar are typically only for duty/service weapons - pretty uncommon for a deep concealment type pistol for anyone to make. Blackhawk Serpa (kinda yuk IMO) might - if not they make a Serpa for a Shield & wouldn't be surprised if that wouldn't lock in a P365 also. The BH stuff does fit Safariland QLS, so you could probably go way round about and make a P365 go onto a Safariland war belt setup if you really wanted to hodgepodge it

* which BTW is exactly what i do for things like CZ Shadow2 that they don't make an ALS for - bolt a CompTac body onto a Safariland QLS clip. That works, but loses the lock.... Another thought that would require some trial & error, but you could take the heat gun to the holster right at the depression in the trigger guard and then make that a little deeper. Will make the retention much worse drawing, but bearable and will get it enough a small enough child won't be able to overcome it. & if they can, probably big enough to figure out how to defeat an ALS anyway....
    Thx for the info! I have Safariland ALS holsters for my bigger pistols (i also think Serpas are terrible and would never wear one), and i figured there probably isn't a huge market for a Level II retention holster for pocket sized pistols. Maybe i'll play around with a few and see what i can work out.

Feedback Score
    The Kydex kind are pretty kick ass. Safariland, Blackhawk, etc. make awesome duty holsters but they are big and bulky.

I picked these OWB and IWB's up from ColoradoHolster.com and been super happy!

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    I'm using a Sticky holster for strong side front pocket and am liking it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast