Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P365 owners, what holster?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well I went with the Dara holsters slick side model. So far I like it. It's well constructed and has all the features I was looking for. The "claw" defiantly works, I do believe I could conceal a 19 using one of these. The holster rides pretty high, making it extremely comfortable for appendix carry for me.

My main carry has been a Shield since forever, using a simple top mounted clip style holster made by Eight2ten. This combo has worked very good for me as it's very comfortable and super quick to put on and take off. I decided to stray to this Dara style clip because I have a G-Code holster with similar clips (or so I thought). The clip on this Dara holster feels like it's about 10 times the strength of the G-Code style when trying to get the clip open enough to slide down over a double thick gun belt and fighting to get the "claw" in at the same time. That's my only complaint with it, I may try it with out the "claw" or try borrowing one of the G-Code clips. But it really only takes about 10 seconds to put it on and I can promise you it's not coming off unless you want it to, LOL.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

IMG_20190817_174651289_HDR.jpgIMG_20190817_174723176_HDR.jpgIMG_20190817_175220847_HDR.jpg

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Does anyone have any experience using a G-Code INCOG or G-Code Phenom Stealth with a P365? If so, please share experiences and pictures.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmacken37 View Post
    I'm using a Sticky holster for strong side front pocket and am liking it.
    Not to derail - anyone else pocket carrying one? How's it compare to a G43? As for holsters, I've bought JM Custom for just about every gun I own. They are great people to buy from.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Went with a Sparks VMll for IWB.

Last edited by gaijin; 03-24-20 at 05:39. Reason: Photo
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff_P239 View Post
    I’m a fan of the Light Tuck by Vedder Holsters, personally. They usually ship within 1-3 days as well so you get your gear quickly.
    This is my choice as well. They do great work.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cutter_spc View Post
    Bought a P365 about a month ago, looking at holsters now. I haven't bought a holster in the past few years, things have changed somewhat and new companies have popped up. Just wanting to know what you guys are using on a daily basis, before I make my decision to purchase.
    I run an Alabama pocket holster, or an IWB Tulster holster.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    High Noon Holsters also makes a very nice holster. I have one for my G19 and also a Sig P320. I just purchased a P365XL last weekend and have a leather lined IWB from High Noon on the way to me for it. BTW I love the P365XL!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I use the Raven Vanguard trigger cover/clip for mine. It's a backup type pistol that I'll carry when I don't need a gun, otherwise I carry a P320 in a Raven Perun.

The Vanguard is great to just stick the little 365 in the waistband. Since it's pretty much filling the role of a pocket J-frame I don't care about the lack of ability to reholster one handed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm switching over to Tulster. I've had trouble getting more than a year out of your run of the mill kydex IWB holsters. I'm super happy with Tulster. Will hit the two year mark this fall.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast