Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
This is one of the only "could have been" rifles out there, if a reputable company had picked it up.
Like Sig?

Quote Originally Posted by farmhard View Post
How does the recoil impulse compare to other 5.56 rifles? Also is the bolt lock release stiff or hard to actuate?
It’s lighter in recoil but I have pinned MAAMs so I’m sure that does help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
Cool rifle man! I've wanted one since I saw pictures of the Masada in a magazine article by Patrick Sweeney. The control layout seems really, really nice. Pretty much ideal. The tool less barrel change and the looks are just plain sexy.

I have a dream that someday I'll build a Masada clone out of one with a pinned 14.5" pencil barrel and find a way to get the weight down to what was originally advertised. I wonder: does the added weight come entirely from the carrier and barrel profile, or are there other changes from the Masada? I nerd out on those kinds of details for some reason.
I really think it’s the barrel more so than anything else. The carrier is heavy but it doesn’t seem heavier than my G36/SL8 conversion or 805 Bren.