Thread: CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP Run the Gun - Rifle August 10-11 Goldendale, WA

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP Run the Gun - Rifle August 10-11 Goldendale, WA

This 2 day class is made to instill the fundamentals of efficiency into your firearm. We work with your firearm and related equipment with manipulations and drills that are logical and proven to be effective and useful well past the range. No industry standard watered down content that so often fails to relate to the street. You will understand how the brain works in taking in the information and properly absorb it so that productive execution of the training is maintained.

Every student has told me this is far from a basic class, yet agree these are needed skills...in my opinion, basic necessary skills that every shooter should be solid. This course is applicable to everyone from the casual yet competent shooter to the advanced shooter. This class will challenge and develop your skills as a shooter to be solid with manipulations, engagement and awareness that yields results through experience that you can build upon for your future training.

https://cerberus-training.com/collec...ly-27-28-rifle

https://cerberus-training.com/pages/about-us

PLEASE NOTE...MUZZLE BRAKES

Due to the possible long term residual effects of their use, from not only the decibel level, but also from the concussion which can lead to possible damage of the inner ear containing an organ which produces nerve impulses in response to sound vibrations, we are no longer allowing them on the range.

If your brake has the same output as a standard A2, you will be allowed to use it. If not, please exchange or remove your brake prior to arriving at our facility, I have standard flash hiders to use at no cost to you. Contact me ahead of time.

ATTENTION WASHINGTON RESIDENTS I-1639

If you need the I-1639 "Firearms Safety Training" certificate, contact me direct as I will do it for no charge. I can do it over the phone and mail the certificate.

If you have a large group, I can travel and present the course, again no charge
    Last edited by titsonritz; 08-01-19 at 04:06.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!