Thread: CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP S.A.T. Skill–Action–Technique Sept. 13-15 Goldendale, WA

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

CERBERUS TRAINING GROUP S.A.T. Skill–Action–Technique Sept. 13-15 Goldendale, WA

This is an intense 3 day class that takes you up to weapon transitions, moving, positional platforms, angled target acquisitions, and working with partners and groups.

Days 1 & 2 concentrate on transitions, both weapon and hand/shoulder. Shooting around obstacles, moving, multi-position platforms, and distance engagements. Day 3 is all about working in pairs and larger groups. Pair and team movement while encountering obstacles which require a variety of positional platforms, multiple targets and engagement follow through.

This class is imperative that you not only know your chosen rifle and pistol, but you know how to run it efficiently. We will focus on street useful training and drills that will require a higher standard of accuracy, handling and physical ability. This course will not only improve your physical skills, but your mental learning skills as well. The student will have the opportunity to work the skills and drills many times to achieve a solid foundation, as this class will push you to succeed and learn what you need through experience.

We do not believe in advanced firearm / shooting skills, we believe there are skills not yet learned.

Suggested Ammunition - 1,500 Rounds Rifle / 1,500 Rounds Pistol Class starts at 0900 and runs for 8-10 hrs per day

https://cerberus-training.com/collec...eptember-13-15
    https://cerberus-training.com/pages/about-us

PLEASE NOTE...MUZZLE BRAKES

Due to the possible long term residual effects of their use, from not only the decibel level, but also from the concussion which can lead to possible damage of the inner ear containing an organ which produces nerve impulses in response to sound vibrations, we are no longer allowing them on the range.

If your brake has the same output as a standard A2, you will be allowed to use it. If not, please exchange or remove your brake prior to arriving at our facility, I have standard flash hiders to use at no cost to you. Contact me ahead of time.

ATTENTION WASHINGTON RESIDENTS I-1639

If you need the I-1639 "Firearms Safety Training" certificate, contact me direct as I will do it for no charge. I can do it over the phone and mail the certificate.

If you have a large group, I can travel and present the course, again no charge
    Last edited by titsonritz; 08-01-19 at 05:02.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!