Thread: Timney Remington shotguns, semi auto and pump rifle trigger upgrade kit?

Feedback Score

Timney Remington shotguns, semi auto and pump rifle trigger upgrade kit?

I have a bunch of Remington pump and semi auto shotguns. I also have a 7600 Carbine and 750 Woodsmaster Carbine both in 30-06. The Timney kit works in shotguns as well as pump and semi auto rifles.

I was wondering if anyone has tried THESE trigger upgrade kits in any Remington, but even more specifically their pump or semi auto rifles?

Thanks, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Brother- in many years of shooting shotguns for hunting and a little competition & range practice..NEVER have I needed an adjustable trigger or even a "light" trigger on a shotty. And, Id NEVER under any circumstance, put such a thing on a SD/COMBAT/SHTF gun. In thinking back..dont ever recall triggers being ANY issue whatsoever.
    Now, on those fine old rifles you mentioned...sure! Ive had a little experience with those and they were positive.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I want to try one in my 750 Carbine. Depending on how I like it, I'd probably get one for my 7600 Carbine and 11-87 slug gun.

Thanks, NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    That trigger upgrade kit came today. It definitely made a huge difference in my 750 Carbine. The lightest spring is about 2 lbs. pull. The medium spring is about 2.5 lbs. pull, which is the one I went with. Hopefully I'll shoot it this week.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    On an 870, for just a few dollars you can replace the seat spring with the yellow competition spring and get around a 3# pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CESwartz07 View Post
    On an 870, for just a few dollars you can replace the seat spring with the yellow competition spring and get around a 3# pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A while back I saw something like that, I forgot where though.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.