Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spike's and the US Military?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    Looks like the flag patch on the helmet has another image in it. I sincerely doubt it’s from an international military competition, so yeah probably staged.
    Looks like a Tier 1 Group patch. Tactical Rifleman team: http://www.tacticalrifleman.com/team

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    For reference, I've shot with a prior Delta guy who was shooting a old DPMS. It ran the budget ammo fine, which is all that matters to him at the matches where spraying steel was the norm. Handgun was a different story-he was shooting a higher end 2011 and was pretty good with both carbine and pistol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why do people get hooahboners over some dude in full kit shooting some lameass gun?

A. It’s not you
    B. The guy is either paid or doesn’t care
    C. The guy doesn’t care what you think

If zombie Charles Beckwith showed up toting a Hi Point Yeet Cannon 9 would everyone declare it Delta’s new hotness?

I personally don’t trust people whose stuff is too new or clean and obviously posed for the pretty picture.

Lotsa soysauce there.

Still dat Steiner doe

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Probably like any other BS hype. They send a bottle of bad word Grease Gun Oil to one Ranger and advertise "Used by Army Rangers". A fingernail clipper and sunglasses to a Navy Seal and advertise "Used by Navy Seals".
    Now that’s funny right there...I’m going to have to sell lube called bad word Grease. Lololol
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky5019 View Post
    ...I’m going to have to sell lube called bad word Grease...
    Breaking News! "Labratory tests show this new lubricant is nothing more than re-packaged Vagisil"
    Last edited by MistWolf; 08-03-19 at 21:26.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Breaking News! "Labratory tests show this new lubricant is nothing more than re-packaged Vagisil"
    Vuurwapenblog is back up....
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Ya'll need to watch some of the nasty words on the forum.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    I don't post on internet forums very often, but sometimes the ignorance gets to me.

He is Army Special Forces. He's probably wearing a nice uniform because he's representing the US at an international competition. Military bearing doesn't go away just because you have a tab. At least it shouldn't.

Feedback Score
    I like Karl's YouTube channel, and I think some of his gear selection just might break M4C sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by alx01 View Post
    Looks like a Tier 1 Group patch. Tactical Rifleman team: http://www.tacticalrifleman.com/team

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    So I’ve attended a few classes and competitions over the years with personal weapons. It’s quite a pain to get approval to grab the issued M4A1 out of the armory and travel for non-agency sponsored training or a prize money competition. Lots of rules about that stuff. David
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 08-05-19 at 15:27.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast