Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whiskey and wrenching part 2: 11.5 hard use suppressed training

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    How does you Hodge upper fit on the mars-l lower? I had 2 mars-l stripped lowers and none of five Hodge uppers I tried with them fit well (and they are usually on the money).

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Waiting for the Eagle Rare next to a MARS lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I’ll work on this tomorrow with part 3 haha. Probably brought to you by eagle rare.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    The fit is really good between the lower and the upper. I don't have any more builds in the pipeline currently. Next potential project will probably be a 18in 6.5cm or 260 30 cal build.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    OP-how has this project been holding up?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    its been really great. I have about 1k rounds on it so far and tbh, im really liking the holosun alot more than im willing to admit most of the time. the eotech reticle in a micro platform is awesome. The next project is a tucked dedicated suppressed 300 blackout build that is dedicated to shooting subs and will be sub 20" OAL with the suppressor attached.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    its been really great. I have about 1k rounds on it so far and tbh, im really liking the holosun alot more than im willing to admit most of the time. the eotech reticle in a micro platform is awesome. The next project is a tucked dedicated suppressed 300 blackout build that is dedicated to shooting subs and will be sub 20" OAL with the suppressor attached.
    How are you liking the barrel on this one? Holosun still holding up ok?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    gas port is just a little bigger than I would want personally since I shoot so much suppressed, but other than that its been doing everything I've asked it do so far. I am still surprised at how much I am enjoying the holosun and the eotech like reticle in a t2 body.

Feedback Score
    @furbyballer

Appreciate the update. You may already know this but I asked Son's about the port size on the 11.5 and was told .071 which is would work in most conditions.

I know the Sionics ERGP is around .064 and is made for suppressed only. You could contact brt and get an insert for it to reduce the gas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12