G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Wesson Vigil 9mm--any experience?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I need to figure out what they go for used.
    Guns

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I may or may not have just bought a Wilson ultra light commander in 9mm. I may also be needing to sell my old Springfield Pro. I won't feel to bad since Christine, my old Wilson CQB came back from the burglars.

I think the Valor or the Vigil would have been great, but I am a moron.
    Yes, but you're my kind of moron.
    " Political tags such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Feedback Score
    It seems I'm a tad bit late but I recently bought a DW "Guardian" in 38 Super. Everything about it is better than top notch. I was a die hard Colt fan for decades but this DW surpasses them all. I will look to them first. for any more 1911 purchases.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I may or may not have just bought a Wilson ultra light commander in 9mm. I may also be needing to sell my old Springfield Pro. I won't feel to bad since Christine, my old Wilson CQB came back from the burglars.

I think the Valor or the Vigil would have been great, but I am a moron.
    Which Wilson, got a link?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Which Wilson, got a link?
    He wrote Ultralight Commander. It can be easily found on Wilson's website.

If you have to put a compensator on a 9mm, maybe you should buy panties instead of briefs - Ken Hackathorn via Facebook live

Liking a Glock is a version of Stockholm Syndrome. Nobody likes it but they get use to it in time - Countless Victims

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It should look like this. Arrives Thursday....

pix771186228 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

pix729519439 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

I will be ditching those grips almost immediately.
    Guns

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well done. So easy to upgrade, so hard to downgrade. Looking forward to range report. Congrats.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nice--that should cure you of any desire to ever shoot plastic pistols again.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    So why not an EDC X9?
    " Political tags such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Why don't you like the grips?

If you have to put a compensator on a 9mm, maybe you should buy panties instead of briefs - Ken Hackathorn via Facebook live

Liking a Glock is a version of Stockholm Syndrome. Nobody likes it but they get use to it in time - Countless Victims

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast