Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Review, "Once upon s time in Hollywood."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    There is a difference between "Saving Private Ryan" which never really happened and a hypothetical film about the Warsaw ghetto uprising where the jews actually won and then went on to liberate Aushwitz.
    There's a huge difference between injecting a story line and characters into historical events vs just making history up as it suits your fancy as a film maker. There's a line there. Does not see difficult to see to me. Personally, I never liked those "what if" movies or shows where it's based on say the Germans winning WWII and such. They hold no interest for me personally.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here is a good write up on the movie,

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/13...uline-heroism/

It affirms my feelings, this is not your typical QT or Hollywood current product, not PC no SJW BS, a throwback to the way they used to make movies with flawed people trying their best get by and do the right thing. I am so sick of what has been done to franchise movies like Star Wars that a simple movie like this was really refreshing.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234