Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine

Feedback Score

CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine

When I went looking for specific information here on the Scorpion I couldn't find much. Certainly not a dedicated thread. So I thought I'd add my opinion.

Not that I need an excuse to purchase another firearm.... But these shootings have me spooked. So, I'm going to buy the equipment I want sooner rather than later. I purchased a CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine. I also wanted something low recoil that I could compete with at my shooting club on Saturday morning carbine matches.

First build quality. This thing is built like a tank. With the exception of the bolt it's made mostly out of polymer. But it is thick and dense.....very heavy duty. I dropped it when I was trying to set it down on the bench and it fell three feet onto concrete. It got only the most minor scratch. Because the polymer is black all the way through its hard to even see. It should last forever.

Design. Simple delayed blowback. Not a single jam yet and I've put some shit ammo through it.... Trust me. It feeds ball and HP both. The folding stock is awesome and you can shoot with it folded. Comes with very good iron sights and plenty of rail space for a red dot. The forearm supports M lock with tons of real-estate for accessories.

Accuracy. Shoots fist sized grips at 50 yards no problem. Up close on steel....didnt miss any. It would make an awesome pinker for rabbits and turtles. Recoil is nothing in this heavy platform. Pulling down out of recoil for follow up shots is effortless.

This gun is just plain fun to shoot. With 9mm being so cheap it is going to get a lot of range time. I put an Eotech on mine and the combination makes for a very fast acquisition of targets. I can't say enough good things. The only problem is the trigger. It's atrocious. So I bought a spring kit and flat trigger. Problem mostly solved. I should have bought one sooner. 9mm carbine where have you been all my life!

Be safe

Heavyweight

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyweight View Post
    When I went looking for specific information here on the Scorpion I couldn't find much. Certainly not a dedicated thread. So I thought I'd add my opinion.
    Uh... what?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...on-EVO-Carbine
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    I stand corrected. It did not come up in my Tap Talk searches. It still doesn't. Not sure why.

Thanks

Heavyweight