Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump: NO New Assault Weapons Ban

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh good, I was starting to get nervous there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    It’s more just trying to sort out what is legit information, paranoid schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, garden variety senile dementia, or drunken confabulation.
    You're hilarious.

I just dont understand why you, jpmuscle, and 26inf delight in trolling my posts instead of just being mature enough to ignore them.

If you dont like what I write, why do you read it?

I will keep complaining to the mods about you until I get you banned before I change one thing for your sake.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’m not sure that any of it is worth wasting the mods’ time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I’m not sure that any of it is worth wasting the mods’ time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any forum that tolerates its members being harassed by other members doesn't deserve to prosper in my book. As much as people here criticize TOS they don't even tolerate it.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Any forum that tolerates its members being harassed by other members doesn't deserve to prosper in my book. As much as people here criticize TOS they don't even tolerate it.
    Man, it’s just the internet. People can stop using it at any time they wish.

Just put them on your ignore list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Man, it’s just the internet. People can stop using it at any time they wish.

Just put them on your ignore list.
    Good point.

Feedback Score
    I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here. Friday I called my Congressman Kevin McCarthy's Wash. D.C. office and commented on gun control. I got an assistant and he listened. I said no gun control, no red flag, no more background, nothing. I told him if you want to change the 2A, amend the Constitution. Further, I told him we are going to regain the House next cycle and Kevin could be Speaker if he simply moves from the caboose to the front of the Trump Train. Just let the current hysteria blow over.

This assistant totally agreed with everything I said. I was shocked and expecting an argument. He did not want to change gun laws at all. He asked me where I lived (in McCarthy's district) and told me he would pass on the views to the Congressman. Of course this will be some sort of digital summary of caller views but it is something.

Can we all call our congressmen and senators (I have none) and urge them to secure our rights? It takes only a minute and you can get the phone number by googling your congressman's name, Wash.D.C. office and telephone number.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    So feel free to insult other member's ability to read, but get pissy when people insult you in return.

Gotcha. Have you ever thought about getting a blog instead of burning someone else's bandwidth for free? You're not a site supporter, but by all means feel free to criticize the mods/staff that volunteer their time here.

We're done here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345