Thread: HSP D3CRX HEAVY-Multi-cam $225

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

HSP D3CRX HEAVY-Multi-cam $225

Haley Strategic D3CRX Heavy Multicam with Hanger and magazine pouch inserts (4).......Like new

S O L D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Delta Utility Glove - Size Large - like new condition

FDE - S O L D

Gray - S O L D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oakley Square Wire Ti black frames and Black Iridium Polarized lenses in great shape and no scratches with hardcase.

S O L D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oakley M Frame (black frame) with 4 lenses (clear, VR28,Gray, and unknown but multicolor). All but the clear are in very good condition, but the clear has slight surface scratch
    on right side of lense. I have this priced accordingly just needs a new home, and have too many extras hanging around. The frame has new ear socks, and an extra clear
    nose piece. If you'd like individual photos of the lenses just email me.

S O L D

Any questions please feel free to IM me or email me at wflude@gmail.com. All payments by USPS M.O., PayPal +3% for fees, or by agreed method. I will ship out once payment is received.
    Last edited by WillyB70; 09-12-19 at 20:03.