Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein found dead.

Feedback Score
    This is the best 4 minutes in youtube history. It covers it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VpaUGdy7U

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    This article says he was not on suicide watch.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...parent-suicide
    And why would he be? It's been at least a week since he last tried...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    Diamondback called it in the other thread....early��
    The only surprise, to me at this point... is the flagrant nature in which the Clintons eliminate people.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I don't think anyone really believed Epstein would actually live to testify against so many high profile and powerful people. The only thing that i'm surprised about is that it took them this long to "suicide him"

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I closed the other thread as this one is most current. And here's my take on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    WillBrink said:
    Today 14:35
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Plato e plomo. As Pablo Escobar and many others put it.

Bribe the prison employees. Not with wealth for them, but for their kids or parents or who ever is important to them.

Don’t threaten them, but who ever is close to them. Their parents or their kids.

When you are making a decision about your parents/kids it’s very different than yourself. Morals go out the door, your loved ones are all you care about.

This man died to protect the the integrity of many many high up people on an international level. The Clinton’s were small fish in this scheme.

Let’s all hope he had a ‘dead mans switch’ on the damning evidence in all this. Because otherwise so so much is lost.

This man did not commit suicide!”

I don't believe that all the guards who were part of it would not crack under pressure, slip up, etc once being put under heavy pressure from the feds and such if it's that "simple." This is going to get scrutinized down to the atom, unles. the fix runs all the way through and that means a lot more people in the chain who know.”
    ————

You miss the point, the lives of the guards mean shit once they are approached. Weather they submit to helping in Epstein’s death or defy that order they are fcuked. It’s no longer about them at that point. All that is left is the lives of the lives of the ones that they love. Their lives are over regardless of what they do. What they do only affects the out come of who they love. When they are gone their loves ones can die, or live well. That’s their choice. Their lives are not their choice any more.

Plata e plomo https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/plata-o-plomo/

(Ps this thread not the other should have been closed, but here we are)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Wag the Dog.

Now stand by for another sensational tragedy to take your mind off the glaring inconsistencies here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Y'all are all forgetting one thing:

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Y'all are all forgetting one thing:

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?
    Links to your proof regarding Trump and "multiple trips"? I am no fan of Trump but from what I have read he flew on his plane from Florida to New Jersey one time and that was it. I find it unlikely that Trump was involved with him more than as an acquaintance. Then Trump kicked him out of his Mara Logo property after hearing of predatory behavior.

Trump runs the prison in New York? AG Barr his is fixer now? Not sure if you are joking or not.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I am no conspiracy theorist, but I could go either way on this. That said, he was facing life in prison as a pedophile - if you’ve worked in a jail, then this wouldn’t be super out of the ordinary. Also, it’s not really that surprising that he wasn’t on suicide watch, either - as long as he says the right things, he’s off it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast