Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein found dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Y'all are all forgetting one thing:

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?
    Source?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Epstein was in a facility run by Donald Trump and his personal fixer / attorney general William Barr.

And Trump had plenty to fear from Mr. Epstein. Trump, too, was a frequent flier on Lolita Airlines.
    You do know it's possible to be critical of the President without making up stuff to blame on him?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So he was not under suicide watch apparently. How convenient. I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) attempt and being so high profile:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...of/1975631001/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    So he was not under suicide watch apparently. How convenient. I'd think he'd have remained on it for a longer period of time and or still, been under very close watch due (supposed) attempt and being so high profile:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...of/1975631001/
    1. Gets arrested
    2. News comes out he had all sorts of dirt on very powerful figures
    3. Goes on suicide watch in jail while waiting trial
    4. Comes off suicide watch
    5. Commits suicide

I'm not ready to hand this one at the Clinton's door as he had plenty of information on a lot of powerful people that wouldn't have minded seeing his untimely demise. Having said that to say this, I wouldn't put it past them either...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I do find it nothing short of hilarious that #ClintonBodyCount and #EpsteinMurder have been trending on Twitter all day.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score

Occam's razor: If Epstein was murdered, was it more likely that it was done by (1) his captors, or (2) people out of office for quite a while?
    Barr and Trump ‘run’ the SDNY too...

If Trump wha led people to clean up his messes, there would be a lot of bodies around, starting with Cohen.

Get the goods on Trump and you win the golden parachute, get the goods on Clinton’s and you get skydiving without a chute...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    President Trump according to some of the girls never was interested in Epstein girl toys. The President like full grown women.

But Epstein did not kill himself, politicians around the world are breathing a sigh of relief.

Feedback Score
    Barr announced the FBI was going to look into the matter. And then Barr said the Inspector General was going to look into it too.

Well all right! Now I can begin to feel better. I am sure they will get to the bottom of this and issue a report before I die.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Barr and Trump ‘run’ the SDNY too...

If Trump wha led people to clean up his messes, there would be a lot of bodies around, starting with Cohen.

Get the goods on Trump and you win the golden parachute, get the goods on Clinton’s and you get skydiving without a chute...
    Yeah, his conspiracy theory leans on SDNY being corrupt and run by Trump.

SDNY HATES Trump with a fervor. They would love nothing more than to destroy him.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There there’s this:
    A769EE3A-C908-4BA9-A14F-8ECA48E073FB.jpg

Have you looked at the photo of the corpse they wheeled out? I haven’t been around too many fresh corpses, but the nose and ears don’t match.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast