Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed Body Armor Restrictions

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    NODs will be next.
    Then “High Power Sniper Scopes” because no honest hunter would make a humane harvest with more than a 10X optic.
    And then...
    And then...
    And then...

These ****ers will ride it all the unless an end is put it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    If we just had laws
    ya can’t kill people
    ya can’t rob people
    Ya can’t shoot up schools
    Nobody would need armor !

But yeah stop folks from having body armor will be handy when only one side has guns
    Last edited by Honu; 08-11-19 at 15:29.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)

Same croud was crying how Trump was going to ban cans via EO a few months ago..........

The leftist eant to ban everything except items that allow them to control people....... or allows their precious poor people to become more dependent on the the GOV.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I don't think it's the sky falling, I am honestly curious what the motivation is at this time. Did the dems decide to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks?
    Last edited by AndyLate; 08-11-19 at 17:37.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I don't think it's the sky falling, I am honestly curious what the motivation is at this time. Did the demo decide to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks?
    That is probably more thought then they used to come up with it.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I don't think it's the sky falling, I am honestly curious what the motivation is at this time. Did the demo decide to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks?
    I'm thinking someone remembered the infamous Hollywood Shootout and then recalled that Dayton shooter was wearing body armor, for all the good it did him:

A gunman who wore a mask, bulletproof vest and hearing protection was killed by police within 30 seconds of opening fire on Sunday in a popular nightlife district in downtown Dayton, Ohio, authorities said

To some people it seems to make sense to limit sales of body armor to avoid repeat acts. They aren't thinking of legitimate civilian use because they don't know anyone who wears body armor except LE and soldiers.

What is needed is a narrative of folks who have been saved by body armor and stab vests, to let them understand legit civilian usage.

IMO, the whole LARP'er image is harming us here.

Is it that hard to understand that TOO MANY folks equate running around with full military kit, shooting under NODS in a hurricane, wearing your Team Wendy helmet, all the while communicating on your squad radio, as something sovereign citizens, white supremacists, cartel members, or terrorists would do?

Ninety percent of the population probably doesn't see any positive upside to any of that stuff.

'Second Amendment, you fvcking idiot!' does not cut it. There is a need to educate, without looking down upon those who don't feel the same way.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Many of the initial reports from the recent spate of shootings in each case said the shooter was 'wearing armor and had an assault rifle'.

Photos that showed up afterwards seemed to suggest that the armor part was never true and in each case the perp died or gave up pretty easy, so armor or not it did not matter.

How often has armor been a significant factor in a major incident where it actually benifitted the killers?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I completely oppose any notion of "disarming the serfs", obviously, but somehow, "make sure the serfs stay easily killable by the agents of The Crown" manages to come across as even slimier and more statist. Schumer has really outdone himself.
    Amen to that.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Many of the initial reports from the recent spate of shootings in each case said the shooter was 'wearing armor and had an assault rifle'.

Photos that showed up afterwards seemed to suggest that the armor part was never true and in each case the perp died or gave up pretty easy, so armor or not it did not matter.

How often has armor been a significant factor in a major incident where it actually benifitted the killers?
    I’m still waiting for a picture of the VA Beach suppressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post

Indeed, when was the last time an armored bad guy actually took rounds from authorities and kept up the killing?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast