Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Proposed Body Armor Restrictions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yeah, I know others don't see it the way "we" do. Yet I am forced to accept abortion (not necessarily a huge issue with me, making a point), gays being legally married (refer to the last caveat), ILLEGALS being welcomed open-armed to suckle off the teat, especially if they are non-European, coddle criminals, etc. THAT stuff is okay for me to swallow, but my Constitutionally guaranteed RKBA is open for "negotiation"? Nah, I've tired over the years of trying to talk reason into these assholes. Someone on the fence? Maybe, but I don't feel like bending over backwards and jumping through hoops to show how "cool" I am or WHY I should be able to pursue what the Constitution spells put I can. I'm burnt out on it.
    I understand how you feel, I ain't loving it either. The other day I was pondering, and I thought, hmm, I wonder how the Amish feel about all this stuff, and is there something to staying as unconnected to 'the World' as possible?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I agree. It's time to ask Liberals so what is it you would give up that you hold most dear to your lifestyle in trade for 2A infringement if I were to consider some sort of change?

What in the world do they have of equal value? Nothing. Not a single thing that would impact them personally.

Once the 2A becomes a device of negotiation it's over. We have already been knocked off the mountain top. It's only a matter of how much further can they kick us and how soon. The 2A has nothing to give. It has a lot of ground to recover. and hell.... that's in my lifetime, the losses I mean.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Oh man..... EZpass is my anarchist kryptonite trigger for sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL... this Spring I had to take my brother to Hell... I mean NoVa.. I mean Dulles Int. I have not been north of Fredricksburg in ages, Not into that mess anyway.

Upon my return my street address sounds like a lot of other places and it doesn't work well with GPS a lot. So I'm at the terminal trying to get out of everyone's way and tell it my address. I had to make some quick turns and ended up going someplace that was not my home. Then finally back to the Interstate. Next thing I know I'm just flying down the highway and looking over to see traffic backed up bumper to bumper going in my direction. I've got open lanes all to myself!!!!

Then the GPS tells me to get off an exit and I'm thinking why?! .. .Then I see the toll booth and think OMG this is fantastic!!! It's taking me around the toll booth!!! What a ride.

Well the next thing I know I'm winding all through some crazy roads. Made it home fast though.

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail with my license plate photo. The directions were to pay up right away or be castrated in 30 days by a team of special lawyers.

I knew it had to be too good to be true.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    LOL... this Spring I had to take my brother to Hell... I mean NoVa.. I mean Dulles Int. I have not been north of Fredricksburg in ages, Not into that mess anyway.

Upon my return my street address sounds like a lot of other places and it doesn't work well with GPS a lot. So I'm at the terminal trying to get out of everyone's way and tell it my address. I had to make some quick turns and ended up going someplace that was not my home. Then finally back to the Interstate. Next thing I know I'm just flying down the highway and looking over to see traffic backed up bumper to bumper going in my direction. I've got open lanes all to myself!!!!

Then the GPS tells me to get off an exit and I'm thinking why?! .. .Then I see the toll booth and think OMG this is fantastic!!! It's taking me around the toll booth!!! What a ride.

Well the next thing I know I'm winding all through some crazy roads. Made it home fast though.

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail with my license plate photo. The directions were to pay up right away or be castrated in 30 days by a team of special lawyers.

I knew it had to be too good to be true.
    Dude..... Mordor... I mean the DMV area is literally hell.

66 and anything near Dulles is a tragedy of the highest proportion. You literally can’t drive on certain roads without EZpass. And between that and VSP literally having nothing better to do than sharking on HOV violators it’s a shit show.

Nuking the swamp from orbit is the only answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    And between that and VSP literally having nothing better to do than sharking on HOV violators
    Sure enough, it was me and one other car and he had just been pulled over... and I had the hammer down so that was lucky for me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789