G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistakenly bought a SCAR-H... how'd I do?

Feedback Score
    SCARs are magical guns. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    I sold mine and bought FN 50.63's.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-17-19 at 09:01.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Bruh.

How?
    I had a SW 69 on a preorder through a seller. Finally got around to shooting one and realized I hated it. Asked the seller to apply my money to a Glock 20. He did so, but charged me a fee for doing it and charged MSRP on the Glock. My down payment was non-refundable, so I was in a lose-lose situation. I ended up paying, with fees, taxes, shipping, FFL transfer, BGC, etc, about $760.

I buy and sell a lot of guns, but I'll never sell the 20 as I'll NEVER get close to making my money back lol. But, I'm really happy with that 2x4 of a mountain gun, so meh.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I had a SW 69 on a preorder through a seller. Finally got around to shooting one and realized I hated it. Asked the seller to apply my money to a Glock 20. He did so, but charged me a fee for doing it and charged MSRP on the Glock. My down payment was non-refundable, so I was in a lose-lose situation. I ended up paying, with fees, taxes, shipping, FFL transfer, BGC, etc, about $760.

I buy and sell a lot of guns, but I'll never sell the 20 as I'll NEVER get close to making my money back lol. But, I'm really happy with that 2x4 of a mountain gun, so meh.
    Wow. What a dick.
    " Political tags such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12