Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mistakenly bought a SCAR-H... how'd I do?

Feedback Score
    SCARs are magical guns. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    Delete.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-01-20 at 12:16.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Bruh.

How?
    I had a SW 69 on a preorder through a seller. Finally got around to shooting one and realized I hated it. Asked the seller to apply my money to a Glock 20. He did so, but charged me a fee for doing it and charged MSRP on the Glock. My down payment was non-refundable, so I was in a lose-lose situation. I ended up paying, with fees, taxes, shipping, FFL transfer, BGC, etc, about $760.

I buy and sell a lot of guns, but I'll never sell the 20 as I'll NEVER get close to making my money back lol. But, I'm really happy with that 2x4 of a mountain gun, so meh.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I had a SW 69 on a preorder through a seller. Finally got around to shooting one and realized I hated it. Asked the seller to apply my money to a Glock 20. He did so, but charged me a fee for doing it and charged MSRP on the Glock. My down payment was non-refundable, so I was in a lose-lose situation. I ended up paying, with fees, taxes, shipping, FFL transfer, BGC, etc, about $760.

I buy and sell a lot of guns, but I'll never sell the 20 as I'll NEVER get close to making my money back lol. But, I'm really happy with that 2x4 of a mountain gun, so meh.
    Wow. What a dick.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRevolver77 View Post
    I sold mine and bought FN 50.63's.
    I’ve said it before, but everyone once in a while you really hit the nail on the head. You spout off some of the most insane trash most of the time, but not this time. If we were in the same room you’d hear me starting a slow clap. Bravo.
    .25 Lorcin w/ comp and red dot AIWB and a 9mm Calico folder as primary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12