Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory Nitride Freedom M4 Carbine Review

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    How do you KNOW that THATS what PSA users are doing?
    I have access to the internet and have put "Palmetto State Armory" into the search box of youtube

Ive seen that at ranges for 45 years plus now..decades before PSA existed
    Exactly my point, PSA has a target market, the folks you reference are it.

Thats some elitist, snobbish shit youre spoutin dude, and it needs to stop NOW.
    You care WAY too much about this subject, and my opinion

I wish I could meet you on a range and put my experience & PSA rifle up against yours. You wouldnt say dumb shit like that again.
    lol. Sure thing. You can touch yourself later while thinking about it.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by saywhen11 View Post
    lol. Sure thing. You can touch yourself later while thinking about it.
    I detect the ban hammer dropping soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    For shrugging off passive aggressive threats with PG-13 humor?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I, too, sense an end to a posting spree.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Let’s all chill out a bit, there’s way too much emotion here for no reason.
    Seems to be a pretty bad case of "someone doesn't like what I like so now I'm mad" going on.

I agree with everything you've said so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    I notice the finish on the barrel od the PSA is shiny compared to the colt, not sure what the finish is called, the handguards feel cheap and flimsy. butt stock feels the same way. Besides that, they look/feel the same (specs aside). Never compared other parts side by side. But i shot them side by side. At 100 yards, they shot the same.
    Thanks! That’s pretty much what I see also. The Blackhawk collapsible stocks are even cheaper feeling that the stocks on my SCARs. :-)
    But for someone who wants to take the time to learn what goes into building a quality AR-15, a person could start with a PSA and some ammo then change out parts for better ones over time and end up with exactly the firearm they want at an affordable pace and still save money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Exactly what i did, I have always been a ak man. Had the M&P15 (before sport modal came out) since 08 and the colt little after that. i barely shot ar's then. With the prices of the PSA's, decided to assemble one a few years ago. They are lego's for adults. Now i got around 15 or so in all kinds of configurations. flat top carbines, 20" goverment profiles, 300 blackout, 762x39 and 308 flavors. They are fun. Tho most of the ones i use alot are windhams. Specially when i bought them when they were 550 or less for a new one last year. Have not taken the colt or even the M&P15 in 3 years or so.

Feedback Score
    I always laugh when I hear people say, “my PSA has been through two rifle classes and has been flawless for 3,000 rounds, but if my life was on the line, I would definitely grab something else”. I don’t quite understand the logic there? Your gun, that has run perfectly for thousands of rounds, is all of a sudden just going to stop working if you have to shoot someone? Somehow, because your life is on the line, your gun that has never had a single issue is just going to crap the bed at the exact moment when you need it?

I own a Colt Trooper, BCM middy, DD, and multiple PSAs, including one PSA that has almost 10,000 rounds through it. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to grab the PSA “if my life depended on it”. Why? Because I’ve proven it out and it runs extremely well.

I absolutely understand that you pay more for the higher QC and sometimes better machining etc that comes from more expensive companies. I also get that PSA has a higher risk of getting a lemon that other manufacturers, due to cheaper QC. That being said, I think the reliability of a rifle can be proven out and trusted no matter what the brand is. I saw a Colt 6920 that couldn’t make it through the first day of a 3 day rifle class, and had frequent malfunctions, and the Colt 6920 is supposed to be the “gold standard” of reliable ARs.

Inspect your rifle, run it hard for 2,000 rounds, and if it performs through the abuse, then trust it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How do you KNOW that THATS what PSA users are doing? Ive seen that at ranges for 45 years plus now..decades before PSA existed, and frankly speaking, Ive seen it more with AK's & SKS's than any other weapon.
    Thats some elitist, snobbish shit youre spoutin dude, and it needs to stop NOW.
    I wish I could meet you on a range and put my experience & PSA rifle up against yours. You wouldnt say dumb shit like that again.
    This forum needs a like button.

(waiting for someone to comment 'becoming more like TOS everyday' in one...two...three....)
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Well, at least nobody has said "My Olympic is better than any Colt or BCM ever made."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast