Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Trigger options 2019

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Primary Arms does that as well as a few other places, but I haven't seen this function from Brownells.
    Speaking of Primary Arms--couple weeks ago they had a sale on Geissele triggers, including SSA-E for $189. They seem to fairly consistently drop these down to pretty good sale prices vs the usual $240 retail.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Speaking of Primary Arms--couple weeks ago they had a sale on Geissele triggers, including SSA-E for $189. They seem to fairly consistently drop these down to pretty good sale prices vs the usual $240 retail.
    I'm guessing they reflect Geissele's holiday sales.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    Primary Arms does that as well as a few other places, but I haven't seen this function from Brownells.
    They track what's in your cart and unordered, but I've never gotten a "sale" email from them (Brownells) for something I carted and didn't order.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tim808 View Post
    Op,
    Due to this forum I got the Mbt for an spr I put together.

I had been looking at the hiperfire. From what I had a read about it, it seemed pretty good but was about double or more the $$ of the mbt

I think the only concern some people had was if junk like a popped primer fell in it could possibly stop functioning but I don’t recall any actual cases of that happening.
    Popped primers can be a failure point on any trigger. I just had it happen this morning with an MBT.. If I wouldn't shoot shit UMC ammo this wouldn't be an issue. Crimped primers for self defense make sense.

I'm liking this MBT more and more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    For the price, I don't think you can beat the LaRue MBT trigger, unless you don't like 2 stage triggers.

Couldn’t agree more. Especially the deals they have on them now.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Just installed an MBT-2S that I purchased after reading this thread. Hoping to try it out this week.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    For the price, I don't think you can beat the LaRue MBT trigger, unless you don't like 2 stage triggers.
    I’d agree with this. The MBT is the best bang for the buck IMO

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    If you haven't tried a flat faced G trigger, I'd highly suggest trying one out. The SD-C is said to be SSA equivalent while the SD-E is supposed to be the flat version of the SSA-E IIRC. They're simply awesome, I don't even like my SSA anymore.
    I have SSA, MTB, SD-E, and SD-C... the SD-C is my favorite for a fighting/general use rifle and I have the SD-E in my hunting rig. I’ll probably end up selling the others. They are all great but the SD-C stands above the rest for my preferences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Used a few over the years, ALG ACT still works great.
    "You might shoot better with a better gun, but a better gun doesn't make you a better shooter" ....... (me)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    +2 on the MBT.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast