Thread: Hesco BI L210 vs BI 3810

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Hesco BI L210 vs BI 3810

Looking at the specs, I come up with:
    210: heavier, thinner, cheaper, only good for intermediate cal (no 7.62x51/54 protection)
    3810: lighter, thicker, more expensive, also offers full rifle (308) protection.

Is this correct? The 210 wont stop a 308? Just want to make sure I understand the tradeoffs before buying.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    That about sums it up. L210 is also a single curve plate if I remember right. Hesco also has a U210 special threat model that is thinner, multi curve, and lighter than the hesco 3810s but it is also only an intermediate plate. I chose the 3810s and so did most of my buddies. we were willing to take the extra thickness for no weight trade off and more protection.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    That about sums it up. L210 is also a single curve plate if I remember right. Hesco also has a U210 special threat model that is thinner, multi curve, and lighter than the hesco 3810s but it is also only an intermediate plate. I chose the 3810s and so did most of my buddies. we were willing to take the extra thickness for no weight trade off and more protection.
    Thats what Im leaning towards as well.
    Thanks.