Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I panic buying.....

Feedback Score

Am I panic buying.....

Before the most recent shooting, I had a muzzle loader that was just collecting dust in my safe and has never been fired....but now, I'm now figuring just sell it off and get some lowers to have just incase anything happens....I had an AR15 a few years ago, but had to sell it to pay some bills because the wife got laid off and it wasn't being used and I still have my AR10....but I'm thinking buy a couple lowers of each to have...what do you guys think?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thats what I’d do

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Think of it as investing in the American economy in the name of freedom

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'd rather have a good quality, fully assembled, and functional rifle, some mags and some ammo than a box of Poverty Pony lowers.

Unless your plan is to sell that crap for a huge profit a year from now...If that's the case, then yeah, go crazy.

Oh, if you do buy lowers that you don't intend to sell, don't forget to buy LPKs, REs, stocks, uppers (at which point, you might as well buy a whole rifle...), mags, ammo, etc. because none of that crap will be available either once the panic starts
    Last edited by kerplode; 08-13-19 at 13:06.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Panic away.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I wouldn't be investing in anything the gov could make difficult to sell legally with the stroke of a pen. Might be better off buying used that doesn't have to be transferred through a FFL and paying cash.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would never sell a reliable, accurate firearm in a useful caliber. In fact I bought my first AR after sandy hook because I didnt want to worry about another AWB keeping me from AR's. The only guns I have ever sold where carry pistols that did not meet the above criteria.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think if you are willing to build, lowers are a good investment, and certainly cheaper than complete rifles.

Even if there is an AWB that drives prices up, parts such as barrels bolts, LPK's will be available.

I would also purchase uppers, even though they aren't serial numbered.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I think if you are willing to build, lowers are a good investment, and certainly cheaper than complete rifles.

Even if there is an AWB that drives prices up, parts such as barrels bolts, LPK's will be available.

I would also purchase uppers, even though they aren't serial numbered.
    Yea, I plan on building them up myself, i've done it before and I don't plan on selling these later on if things change....maybe transfer to someone in my family, but thats about it...

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Yeah, you're kinda panicking, you should've got yourself right before all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast