Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Am I panic buying.....

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I’m good on mags and ammo until I start thinking about it, then of course I’m not. However, not panic buying that stuff. What I did do recently that was panicky was go into my LGS and grab two lowers for the sake of building them with my kids one day should another AWB hit Capitol Hill. I hope to acquire complete uppers before the end of 2020. Panicky, probably. But not for sheer fear of feeling caught with my pants down. Just want to be able to keep a hobby alive and pass on the knowledge to my kiddos.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    I am stocking up on spare parts which includes, roll pins, springs, firing pins, FCG, etc.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Have y’all seen prices lately? Glock 19s. 5.56 ammo. Colt 6920s. Aimpoints.

It’s amazing. I have been in this hobby a decade and have never seen stuff this cheap. Federal has a $0.03/rd rebate right now. Colt 6920s are $800 on Gunbroker, $725 if you don’t want the furniture. PA has PFC9s for $89.99. I bought five.

Gun companies are hurting for revenue. I had a LGS sell me one of their G19s below cost, and I didn’t even ask for a deal. Just wanted to know if they had any of the new Gen5s with FS and they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.

There’s no way panic buying has commenced - the prices are too low.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Have y’all seen prices lately? Glock 19s. 5.56 ammo. Colt 6920s. Aimpoints.

It’s amazing. I have been in this hobby a decade and have never seen stuff this cheap. Federal has a $0.03/rd rebate right now. Colt 6920s are $800 on Gunbroker, $725 if you don’t want the furniture. PA has PFC9s for $89.99. I bought five.

Gun companies are hurting for revenue. I had a LGS sell me one of their G19s below cost, and I didn’t even ask for a deal. Just wanted to know if they had any of the new Gen5s with FS and they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.

There’s no way panic buying has commenced - the prices are too low.
    I have to agree with above post, gun prices, accessory items, and ammo prices are quite low, or better stated, reasonably priced. Almost all firearm related items are very readily available, except in places like NY NJ CA etc, but for the majority in 'normal' states thing are pretty good !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I have to agree with above post, gun prices, accessory items, and ammo prices are quite low, or better stated, reasonably priced. Almost all firearm related items are very readily available, except in places like NY NJ CA etc, but for the majority in 'normal' states thing are pretty good !
    Unfortunately Maryland isn't a 'normal' state.....still trying to move my muzzle loader, but it's been awfully hard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567