Thread: BCM 14.5” Midlength ELW-F

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BCM 14.5” Midlength ELW-F

BCM:
    I bought this rifle used and rebuilt the lower. I’m unsure of the original round count but, like most used guns, it didn’t appear to have been fired much. My round count is approximately 1100 rounds. I contacted BCM to find out about the lower and was told it shipped as a factory blem. I rebuilt the lower after noticing the trigger was out of spec (hammer follow when riding the reset) and the castle nut hadn’t been torqued to spec. The lower does have some imperfections in the anodizing on the left side. I used this as my patrol rifle for a few years and the rail has a couple of dings.

Upper-14.5” Midlength ELW-F with pinned A2X flash hider. Original magnesium alloy KMR rail with a BCM angled foregrip and some of their KMR rail panels. BCM BCG. I replaced the extractor spring with a sprinco extra power spring. Geissele Airborne charging handle.

Lower-VLTOR A5 buffer system with an A5H2 buffer and sprinco green spring. BAD ambi safety. Larue MBT two stage trigger. BCM Mod 3 grip and trigger guard. Magpul MOE SL stock (OD green in color).

The Aimpoint T2, SureFire DF scout light, Magpul MBUS pro irons and black VCAS sling the gun is wearing in the photo are not included. I can throw in the Arisaka Keymod Mount for the scout light in case the buyer has a compatible light already.

The person who purchased the Colt 6920 did not want any of the accessories so I can add some of those to the BCM if someone wants a rifle that’s basically ready to use. Included would be: Primary Arms Advanced Microdot (the factory “blemished” run that cannot mount to regular Aimpoint micro mounts); Daniel Defense fixed BUIS; fde VCAS sling mounted on two Magpul QD swivels. You can see these accessories on the photo of the Colt 6920 at the bottom of the page.

I’m looking for $1400 with the red dot, irons and sling from the Colt or $1200 for just the rifle and Arisaka scout light mount. We can negotiate if the buyer wants some of the accessories and not others. I’ll split shipping with the buyer.

Colt is SOLD.

Last edited by ruckusjuice; 08-27-19 at 10:20.