G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need Ar pistol advice

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just measured one of mine with it's included extension.

Fully collapsed is really close to 6 1/2"
    Fully extended is really close to 8 7/8"
    5-position tube.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glockycharms View Post
    One thing I forgot to ask was the vertical foregrips, I currently have the BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip Mod 3 on it but would that a no go since the upper would go from an sbr to a pistol lower? I have read that either it's a Magpul Afg or nothing but then i remember reading somewhere that the foregrip couldn't be straight down as my Bcm has a bit of a rake to it.
    If under 26", I believe adding a vertical fore-grip to a pistol makes it an AOW, therefore subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act (NFA).

I have a PSA 7.5" in 300 Blackout and love it.
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 08-17-19 at 19:31.

Feedback Score
    Ive got a few pistol uppers and the 8 .300bo and 10 7.62x39 get used a lot more than my 10. 5.56.
    No issues with performance, but blast is noticeable even with a good muzzle device. Not one Id want to use indoors without max hearing protection. I like my SBA3 & Tailhook mod 2 braces as well. Started with fixed Shockwave & SB braces and while they work fine being able to adjust & collapse makes more sense on a short pistol setup.

I just put a 12.5 Grendel together since PSAs only other option was 20, used to think a pistol over 10 was pointless compared to my 14.5 pinned carbine but its been pretty handy and if I did another 5.56 I think Id go 12.

Feedback Score
    My choices are to use the 11.5 i already have or go under that with the dead foot folding stock which allows you to fire while folded and being a pistol it gives me a little more leeway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123