Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fredo.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The nickname Fredo was popularized in media very recently by Rush Limbaugh. If any of you listen to his show, he started calling that CNN Cuomo guy "Fredo" whenever he mentioned him, Limbaugh rarely calls him by him by his full name.

I believe Trump picked up on that.
    That only makes the sting a little worse. I wonder how Fredo Coumo's numbers stack up Limbaugh's?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredo_Corleone
    "Being weaker and less intelligent than his brothers, Fredo has little power or status within the Corleone crime family."

Also see https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...?noredirect=on
    Last edited by austinN4; 08-16-19 at 08:45.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    double tap
    Last edited by austinN4; 08-16-19 at 08:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fredo.

Funniest damn meme I’ve seen in a while. Thank you Cuomo family for bringing hilarity into our lives!

“I am NOT Fredo! Believe it! Really! Or else I throw hissy fit! I’m not! I’m not Fredo! Waaaaaaaa, they called me Fredo!! Again!”
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That only makes the sting a little worse. I wonder how Fredo Coumo's numbers stack up Limbaugh's?
    Rush Limbaugh's only saving grace is he gives off carbon dioxide, which is essential for photosynthesis.

I pity the folks who are so locked into what comes out of people's mouths that they accept the complete lack of decency and the two-faced behavior of their heroes. Limpdick is lucky he the radio gig or he would have been reduced to Midnight Cowboying to get his next fix.

But that's just me.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 08-17-19 at 00:21.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Every word is a racial slur now.
    Just like every flag is racist.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Just like every flag is racist.
    Not racist so much as they inspire some sense of national pride and identity and thus to One World Order aspirants they are evil and immoral.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphCross View Post
    Not racist so much as they inspire some sense of national pride and identity and thus to One World Order aspirants they are evil and immoral.
    https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/a...den-flag-shirt
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234