Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long Advance Bolt Carrier by Leitner-Wise

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Just a friendly reminder that LWRCi hasn't been associated with Paul Leitner-Wise for... a decade? Maybe longer. Employees staged a mutiny and kicked him out in by 2008 or 2009. In fact, PLW sued LWRCi and SiG Sauer in 2016 for violating his short-stroke pistol patents (apparently there's some question as to whether PLW assigned his patents to LWRCi in 2008 - or not).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    LWRC and LWRCi have a long history of scum bag tactics of falsely promoting their own products on forums... pretending to be customers. They were popped by Arfcom with a simple IP check that showed them astro turfing their junk from computers in the company.
    Thanks. You've sent me down the Rabbit Hole.

ETA: This has quickly become too convulted for me to follow:

Vanessa Vy, who is mentioned extensively on that site, posted this to Facebook recently:

"Everyone asks me about www.carbonitefinish.com so let me set the record straight on it. It is about 85% true and I am sadly dragged into the mess because I found out the truth about the person who put it up, Mark Mueller, who is equally a conman as Paul. Mark did some pretty impressive homework but it is not all accurate. I have more of the facts though not just an angry man who got conned by a con on and went on a rant. Since Leitner Wise Manufacturing, was sponsoring Paul's immigration up until 2 years ago, after he sent in fraudulent tax returns to show there was money to pay for his immigration that is, we stopped.

My life has been ruined by him and people have no clue of the abuse and gas lighting I went through, I always said if he was an actual employee he would have been fired long time ago since all he did in the office was sit on Facebook and never try to help sell these designs he cared so much about, why we had him as a consultant.

So what I have learned is that Paul embezzled money from a prestigious company called Parker Hale in London. Setting up posters with his wife and a friend of hers and said "Hey, I am going to set up a booth at SHOT to promote your products". Turns out that booth ended up being a Leitner Wise RIfle Co. booth. So he is wanted back in the UK for "questioning", at least this is what he told me at one time for "credit card fraud his boss was doing", reason he can't return to the UK. After I found a post online about him being wanted for firearm related crime, I was fed the credit card story. Paul always has a good response, just like I am sure he will for this post but I am tired of being black mailed and threatened, something attempted nearly a year ago, by saying he would have me "criminally prosecuted" for some made up bullshit if I ever said anything negative about himself, his wife or not fix his immigration. Well I am not going to prison for immigration fraud and the attorney wasn't about to lose his bar license who was on the case, so he walked once I told him about the fraud. ICE then told me Paul had not been updating his home address so I helped them out with that. I later hired an immigration attorney not connected to him to evaluate the whole case and they said based on the denials prior that immigration was accusing Paul of starting his own companies to gain citizenship so they were not going to approve it.

Paul was arrested in 2006 by an LWRC CEO, for what he told me at the time, that LWRC accused him of embezzling his own salary. Not sure how one does that but hey, he plays the victim card very well and if you ever question him he will turn it around, gaslight, and make you feel bad for even questioning him. Me and our company engineer, Dave went through this a lot with Paul and he is damn believable. So what I have found out over the past few weeks by original shareholders that he did embezzle money but I did not know to what extent and the amount. The one shareholder later cut a deal to get him out of ICE deportation proceedings to get Paul to pay the money back. Reason his record got expunged but still shows he was arrested in the attachment. So that is not what I was told...

As Carbonite Finish website says, Paul does pay for his twitter followers, I was told all my followers were because he tweeted out to the tweeter universe to follow his new "business associate" Vanessa Vy. He uses a company called https://devumi.com to grow his fan base, so that part of Carbonite Finish is true. The Op-rod system was not his as the website says. the .499 was not his design either but who this design is taken from I am getting conflicting information. What my engineer revealed to me was that Paul had him reverse engineer most of our products off of Leitner Wise Defense and LWRC and just change the outside design around to be different. Our esights were reverse engineered from LWRC's sights just shaved the **** down a lot to become what they are now. He told me he had 2 years of pre-med, went to NYU and owned a very large Design Agency he later sold for a lot of money. And he was an engineer, he later admitted to me he was not an engineer just a designer. Just what the wiki entry our office assistant wrote for him located here: http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/…/Dr..._Manufa…

He was not a Royale Marine or a Race Car driver or work on guns prior to coming to the US. Since we did file his EB1 for immigration employment sponsorship, well one of our "Partners" did who was a minority share holder, we found out he never went to college, the last school he attended was a catholic high school in England. Weird since he told me he grew up in Beirut and his father was killed by a Palestinian terrorist.

Everyone who has come forward and has called the FBI on the case that is forming now on Paul, told me when they met me in person with him, he would tell them I knew about his past and he was just around to be the "bad boy drinking whiskey" face of the company, while I ran the business since so many would no longer do business with him, but would do with me. Most say who I have spoken with, that "we liked Paul's story telling and left it at that" and called him a "Friendly Sociopath" that you have some fun with then leave.

So Carbonite Finish was a website we used to market Carbonite at the time with Stephen Mark Mueller from Elite Tactical Advantage who was running some big machine shop in WI and making parts for us. I was told he got sweat equity once he reached 360k in product made for Leitner Wise Manufacturing. So now I am a witness in the case with witness protection against Mark in Appleton, WI since it turned out Mark was just a broker who used machine shops and heat treaters and never paid the bills. Attached is that suit as well. I had to drag paul in his jeep and drive to Wisconsin to figure this all out with help from my PI. I was later told by the lawyer on the case that a previous judgement from A to Z Machining for Mark Mueller in WI was paid for by Paul Leitner Wise at 917 Juniper Place for $80k. So, when it comes to embezelment with company funds, we aren't sure just how much went out. Not sure what our CFO was doing to monitor the account.... maybe was just to wrapped up in his other businesses to be bothered.

After I packed up the office in Alexandria, VA due to the company being so broke we could not pay rent anymore, I stored everything in the storage unit. Paul was instructed to later drive it all to me when the office was set up where we were going to move to next. Instead he decided to take all the upper receiver inventory and what he claims, store it at his attorney's garage so it was safe from judgement collections he landed us in a civil suit with some company I never even did business with over his shot glasses, I was ok with that at first because I did not want anyone taking property that belonged mainly to customers who pre-ordered uppers. He made threats that I had no choice and he was taking the property and having more product made to sell with some business by the name of Cartiff Sterling and I could be part of it or sit on the sidelines. Weird, it wasn't his to take in the first place. Our handguards were made by unique extrusion and the bill was about 40k and he told the owners I was his girlfirend and must have forgot to sent the check. The owner called me personally after I had to let them know there was no IP in the handguard, the excuse he gave to not return the "faulty parts" back to Unique. I called it stockholm syndrome lately. I was hoping I would eventually get company property back, finish machining the job and get orders delivered.

Towards the end of being in Virginia I ended up crashing on the office floor for a few months until I moved back home, a good friend of mine said I needed to get away and be somewhere safe, so I did just that. Customers paid pre-orders and he told one he would not return the property to me because I would sell it and they would never get their order. Well, two years of customers waiting they pretty much knew he was still full of shit so saved the logs out of all their FB messages. He has filled 8 bankruptcies, something the court was shocked to find out. My PI pulled a pretty extensive Background check on him recently and it is pretty telling. Scotland Yard introduced me to the people at Interpol to discuss his crimes in 1990. He has done this to about 5 companies and luckily I never got an investor into LWM or put a shit ton of money in because I am sure that too would be gone. I doubt he is done, he will continue if not finally stopped. Last company said " he was in quick sand we were shocked when we saw him with you". The bank statements for the last company I have obtained and it shows a lot of embezzlement between a PNC bank and a Suntrust bank account.

Mothers are always right. When Paul took trips to Florida with me and we all hung out, my mother always told me she thought he was a "Shyster" and to get away from him before my life was ruined more. He told my mother how much he loved me and took care of me after I had surgery in SOFLA once. I am now the one to let people know what is going on so more don't get taken for a ride. He keeps re-appearing after burning people and tells women that he is only married still because of immigration reasons and that his home life is so horrible. One just called me the other day with the same story. When I first met him he spent money on Kimpton hotels in Alexandria, VA. Ace Hotel in NYC. Bought me Alexander McQueen shoes, gave me a Rolex watch, etc. I thought he was very well off and maybe he was a victim since I never knew really anything but what Ar15 said and that seemed like highschool bullshit on a typical fanboy message board. Far from it. Reason he has done 8 bankruptcies to keep his house out of foreclosure due to not making money without a green card or visa. I loaned him about 12k to help pay his son's college tuition and some of his last bankruptcy he filled (7th to last) in November. Hell he even tattooed my initials 'VV' in the form in ink blots on one arm and my name in weird script, on the other under some julius caesar quote, to show how "loyal" he was and said I was his muse. I thought it was very odd.

The last straw was when I was hit with threats of patent infringement over the Combat Match Bolt he claims to have designed. That belongs to another person, my engineer had no idea he was being asked to reverse engineer a patented part. I actually have the bolt and contributed to that not understanding and taking photos of the extractor for a machine shop to make it.

Remember, nothing is slander when it is true. This is all information that is easy to obtain. I even have emails back and forth with Metropolitan Police in the UK. Skeletons come out of the closet but it is sad I had to learn the hard way and like someone that was stabbing me in the back for years. If anyone wants to contact the detective and FBI on this case I can give you case numbers if you would like to report anything since they created a pattern with the rest of us."

TOS gives me a headache!
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 08-15-19 at 14:42.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that LWRCi hasn't been associated with Paul Leitner-Wise for... a decade? Maybe longer. Employees staged a mutiny and kicked him out in by 2008 or 2009. In fact, PLW sued LWRCi and SiG Sauer in 2016 for violating his short-stroke pistol patents (apparently there's some question as to whether PLW assigned his patents to LWRCi in 2008 - or not).
    So, in 2018, he asked for a writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...xjzUelSG6LrxLi

any idea if it was granted?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    They, however, had no improvement in their FALSE representation of COMPLETE GARBAGE guns as a premium product.

Dick breath's departure changed nothing as far as the perpetual misrepresentation of Olympic Arms like trash guns as good stuff.

I remember handling their junk at a gun store in Tucson with Iraqgunz. The gun counter putz said... "that's a goooood gun". Ok, buddy!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'd like to know if the reason Magpul doesn't have 6.8/224 valkyrie/65 grendal mags for the rest of the AR15 market is due to some kind of agreement with LWRC over the six8 design/partnership. I've had decent luck with ASC and Barret 6.8 mags, but I strongly prefer pmags as I've yet to induce a mag related malfunction with one in all my other rifles.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    They, however, had no improvement in their FALSE representation of COMPLETE GARBAGE guns as a premium product.

Dick breath's departure changed nothing as far as the perpetual misrepresentation of Olympic Arms like trash guns as good stuff.

I remember handling their junk at a gun store in Tucson with Iraqgunz. The gun counter putz said... "that's a goooood gun". Ok, buddy!!
    They seemed to do well enough for EAG Tactical and Matt Jacques seems to like them well enough, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    I'd like to know if the reason Magpul doesn't have 6.8/224 valkyrie/65 grendal mags for the rest of the AR15 market is due to some kind of agreement with LWRC over the six8 design/partnership. I've had decent luck with ASC and Barret 6.8 mags, but I strongly prefer pmags as I've yet to induce a mag related malfunction with one in all my other rifles.
    It's because a polymer mag for 6.8/224 Valk won't fit in an AR-15 mag well.

Magpul has been saying this for about ten, twelve years. It's why LWRCi went to Magpul and they designed the Six8 rifles and magazines together.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 08-15-19 at 21:18.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I didn’t realize that, good to know!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I told them in the mid 2000's (when they were still just making conversions) that the piston design should have a longer cam pin track to unlock slower.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123