Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Advance Bolt Carrier by Leitner-Wise

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Likely another scum bag, snake oil product from THE shadiest bottom feeding shit bag company that I know of in the gun realm.

They can't even make guns that run, and they want to design an improvement? Laughable!
    It warms my heart markm to see you let loose like that again. It's been awhile. I think I'll go run a Del-Ton now!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Likely another scum bag, snake oil product from THE shadiest bottom feeding shit bag company that I know of in the gun realm.

They can't even make guns that run, and they want to design an improvement? Laughable!
    I had forgotten about your intense dislike for PLW. But, then again, I haven’t seen anything from him in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    It warms my heart markm to see you let loose like that again. It's been awhile. I think I'll go run a Del-Ton now!
    Ditto, except the Del Ton part.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’d like to see LMT eat their asses alive. Looks like blatant patent infringement where they made a 99% E carrier and put their name on it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds like you guys ate a bowl of salty Post-Toasties once. Interested in hearing the back story if it is forum appropriate.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Sounds like you guys ate a bowl of salty Post-Toasties once. Interested in hearing the back story if it is forum appropriate.
    LWRC and LWRCi have a long history of scum bag tactics of falsely promoting their own products on forums... pretending to be customers. They were popped by Arfcom with a simple IP check that showed them astro turfing their junk from computers in the company.

The supposedly outed dick mouth Leitner, and pretended to be a legit gun company.

Then they adopted the tactic of placing their garbage on the gun TV cable shows to market it as the only solution for mil/LE. I remember the episodes, and their junk guns wouldn't even run. It was CLASSIC. They got to cherry pick the gun for the show, and the shit still malfed and the problems made it through edit, and onto the airing episode.

Their shills used to pop up here from time to time to inject their junk into threads where NOBODY asked. They were quickly weeded out and booted.

Their other famous tactic was to tout the GREAT customer service. Well look here, retard.... I buy good guns and never have to call the manufacturer.
    Last edited by markm; 08-14-19 at 18:42.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lol classic MarkM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    How is PLW not in jail?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I’d like to see LMT eat their asses alive. Looks like blatant patent infringement where they made a 99% E carrier and put their name on it.

PB
    LMT's lawyer's are probably still busy defending against the trigger lawsuit

unfortunately this seems to happen too often in the gun industry

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    How is PLW not in jail?

My understanding is that the warrant issues were taken care of. I'm not trying to feed any rumors, but I had been told the previous issues from a long time back were now taken care of.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I mainly avoided LWRC because of all this but I have been thinking about the six8 upper/lower because of their collaboration with Magpul. I'd like to build a .224 Valkryie around it just because of the better mags. Why did Magpul partner with them?
    Last edited by ryanm; 08-15-19 at 08:12.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast